𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 31

filler chapter bc i don't feel well mentally atm

previously on Neighbors// Kairi

"i.........."

"i love you too kairi, i have never stopped loving you" i say with a smile, he leans in and i do too......

we kiss, i feel fireworks, it just feels right

we move away from each other slowly, "y/n i'm so sorry to ask this again but can you please be my girlfriend" he says with puppy eyes, shouldntbwe just take it slow....but you love him......but what happens if he cheats again.....maybe he changed.......

"yes kairi i will be your girlfriend again" i say smiling

"yessss" he gets up and goes on one knee, oh no-

kairis POV

earlier that day

"mom, can i ask you something" i say, "yeh sure kairi what is it" she replies sitting down on my bed next to me, "if you love someone and want to be with them forever but also are to young to get married what do you do?" i ask shyly "well, obviously your too young to get married but if you want to make them yours and promise you'll love them no matter what, give them a promise ring" she says smiling, damn why didn't i think of that "thank s mom....mom can you drive me too the mall, i need to buy a ring for y/n" i say getting up "i knew it, but do you know her size" she says also getting up, "yes we went shopping for rings once" i say smiling and looking at the floor looking back at the memory, "well let's go then" she says "but maiya has to come" she says stopping at my door, "ugh fine, MAIYA WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL HURRY UP" i yell "YEH YEH OK, ILL HURRY BUT SHUT UP".

present
the picture i found online didn't insert so i took a picture of my ring

i go on one knee and reach into my pocket and pull out the ring,

"oh my god kairi you know how expensive that ring is (diamond wishbone ring from pandora)" she says covering her mouth, "well it's all worth it for you y/n, i have loved you since the day we met and i couldn't keep my eyes off of you, no other gir...

y/n, i have loved you since the day we met and i couldn't keep my eyes off of you, no other girl is like you, you are kind, beautiful, smart, athletic, and so much more that i love about you, yes we can't really get married right now, but i hope in the future we can, but for now can you please take this promise ring and i promise to love you, and care for you forever" i say pouring out my whole heart......

"i-"

"yes kairi, i love you too"

"yess" i got up and put the ring on her

"i love you kairi samuel cosentino"
"i love you too y/n y/m/n y/l/n"

we kissed and then it lead on to something more than that....

A/N sorry this is a short chapter i'm currently going through something and it's really painful, so i just made it kinda short, i might make her pregnant....
should i make y/n pregnant or not?? lmk in the comments..

pls follow
pls vote
stay safe  i love y'all!!