𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 46

Previously on Neighbours//kairi

"she good?" mattia asks
"yes she is" i say sitting on kairis lap
"hey baby" kairi says
"heyyyyy" i say
"i love you" he says
"i love you too" i say back

15 years later

y/ns POV

"KENJIIII HURRY UP EVERYONES COMING SOON" my husband yells "DAD RELAX THEYRE ALWAYS LATE AND AVI ISNT EVEN READY YET" my son yells back, bruh why is everyone yelling? "actually i am ready, y'all are slow" my daughter says calmly, "oh-" kenji says before getting cut off by carlos, "WHATS UP WHORES" him and mattia yells walking in, yep just like his dad. "hey what's up man" kairi says going up to mattia as carlos walks up too aviana and kenji, "hey paola" i say hugging her, "hey y/n, where is aliz?" she asks "oh she's coming, her, robert, alvaro and roshaun are all coming together" i reply "oh okay, what about their girlfriends?" she questions "yeah them too" i say back

"hey guys" aliz says coming in with everyone else, "heyyyyy" me and paola say going up too her and giving her a hug. you may wonder why we didn't talk to roshaun and alvaro's girls, well let's just say they're annoying asf. "damn i can't believe the kids are this old." i say smiling while looking at them, "i swear yesterday they were just babies" aliz replies "honestly" paola says smiling.
"okay everyone let's go!" jake  yells as we head out go to the park.

after the park*

third person POV

kairi, y/n and the twins head back to the house exhausted after the day that they had today. When they got home the twins immediately went to bed and so did kairi and y/n.

"kairi?" y/n asks "yeah babe" kairi replies, "can you believe this, kai? look at our kids and friends, how much everything has grown" y/n exclaims laying down next to kairi. "i know babe it's crazy...honestly i'm so happy i met you" he says kissing her on the cheek. "me too babe and i'm so happy i moved here, cause i met the love of my life" y/n says hugging kairi falling asleep "me too babe, i love you..." he says drifting off to sleep while think about how crazy it is that all it took was for y/n to move....all it took is for them to become neighbours.

the end.

A/N: DAS IT! thank you so much for reading this book, i love you all. I am also very happy to say that i started a new book and the first chapter shall and will be realised tomorrow! thank you so much for all the people who have been reading this book since the beginning, i can't thank y'all enough. As always, i love you and goodnight!

-R