𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

Y/ns POV

"Jake?" I walk up to the door. I run to him and jump on him giving him the biggest hug ever. "I missed you so much you have no idea omg" I say hugging him "awww kiddo I missed you more" he says giving me a hug back. Couple of seconds later we realise from the hug and he faces everyone "soooo what did I miss" I look around. Alvaro kairi and Aliz are just so confused. "Welp me and Kai got together and alvaro and Aliz did and as you heard Aliz is pregnant" I say fastly "holy shit" "yeh I know" I say giggling, jake looks at Kai and I look over at him he looks terrified. "Kairi listen I know you love my sister and all but if you break her heart I'm coming for you big time" I hear him gulp. I roll my eyes "jake chill bruh he will never" i say. Well I hope he doesn't. "I won't I promise I love her to much" "you better" we all laugh. "Imma go sleep I'm tired as hell" "k bro see ya" he walks into his room and closes the door.

Third person POV

The four teenagers sat down on y/ns bed and tried to come up with ideas of how to tell the others that Aliz is pregnant until....

Mattias POV

Shit what's taking them forever "yo boys lets go next door to see what they are doing" "can't we look outside the window" roshaun groans. I get up and look out the window, her window is closed with the curtains closed as well "we can't she closed up" I say walking over to the door. "Ughh fine roshaun get up bro" ale says annoyed. They get up and we head over to y/ns. We wanted to scare them so we were hella quiet. But all that stopped when we heard. "But how are we going to tell them I'm pregnant" one of the girls said. What the fuck. I look at the boys they had the exact same expression on their face. We ran upstairs. "Ok who the fuck is pregnant" me ale and roshaun yelled.

Y/n, kairi,Alvaro, Aliz s POV

Oh shit.

A/n hey guys I'm back off break and yes this chapter is short I'd figured that I'd keep it short and sweet bc why not. Anyways hope ur enjoying love y'all stay safe