𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 37

Previously on Neighbours//Kairi

three months into y/ns pregnancy....hormones have officially kicked in

kairis POV

"baby do you want something to eat" i ask y/n "NO" she yelled back "babes calm down please" i say sitting next to her "baby i don't want anything to eat omg bruh, just go back to your house i'm fine" she said laying down too sleep "awwww baby no i'm not i'm staying das it" i said picking up the remote for the TV "KAIRI OMG GO NOW" she yelled "oh um ok baby i love you okay bye" i said crawling through the window, "yeah okay kairi i love you too bye" she said...

"bruh its just hormones" mattia and ale says "i know i know but she never yells at me like that you know, it's just....weird, she also called me by my actual name bruh" i explained hurtly, "okay kairi listen don't worry about her okay how about this yeah, go too the store get chocolates, ice cream and whatever the fuck she's craving okay bruh, don't be sad cause of that, remember she's 17 carrying TWINS in her stomach, don't worry okay she love you" aliz says, bruh, when tf did aliz get so smart. "awwww baby when did you get so smart" robert says kissing her cheek "ummm i have been pregnant yeah and the baby's in my arms too prove it dumbass" aliz says, "okay so like robert, ale, mattia come let's go too the store" i say "ughhh fine" the boys say, assholes, "yeah imma go too y/ns bye putos" aliz says walking out of the room with the jacob in the stroller, and me and the boys went to the store.

alizs POV

i walk into y/ns house with jacob in the stroller...sleeping.....omg yk what i miss alvaro....but he cheated....yeah.....FUCK HIM....I HOPE HE GETS STDS FROM FUCKING FRESHMANS DUMBASSES....

"hello" i hear y/n say, i walk into her room, she in her bed with cake.....and bread...wtf... "hey bb" i say sitting down on the bed "hi, how's kairi" she says putting down the fork for the cake, "ummm yeah he's good just a little hurt but he's okay, he's just at the store....getting ummmm.......ice cream" i say trying too hide the fact that he's getting y/n things too feel better "oh ok...i just feel bad" she says looking down "hey it's okay, i mean the boys get hate online everyday (fuck the haters) but they don't let them bother them, don't worry okay bb, wait i wanna talk too the twins" i say smiling "ugh okay fine, i swear i feel like y'all love the babies more" she says laying on her back "hey babes, it's your favourite aunty here, just saying your dads a bitch, and also your moms a queen, but frfr if one of you are a girl then i promise you, your going too love jacob hehe, maybe y'all might-" before i could finish kairi cuts me off by yelling "BABESSSSSS COMMEEEEEE HEREEEEEEE"

y/ns POV

"BABESSSSSS COMMEEEEEE HEREEEEEEE" i hear kairi yell "ummmm" i say to  aliz "just go, i wanna see" she says getting up "okay fine" i say also getting up, we head downstairs and see ale, kairi, mattia and robert with FOOD  "OMG OMG ICE CREAM AHHHHH CAKE OMG OMG CHOCOLATES NO WAYYYYY CHICKEN NUGGETS, awwww baby thank you sm, i'm so so sorry about before, i love youuuuu" i say hugging him "aww it's okay bubs, i know you're going through hormones and all, you don't have too apologise" he says "ugh guys stfu omg, y'all are so lovey dovey" mattia says rolling his eyes, me and aliz smile at each other, i start kissing kairi and she starts kissing robert "ugh fuck y'all i'm out" mattia and ale says we all start laughing as they are acting like little kids,

"watch us get girlfriends before the gender reveal" ale says
"alright bet" kairi says

fuck we better win this bet.

A/N yeah it's short but oh wellz, anyways y'all need too stop commenting on the chapter 2 image omg like stfu and stop fucking calling her a stick or whatever all boys types are beautiful okay, stfu honestly!

pls like
pls follow
remember y'all are beautiful just the way y'all are, and fuck everyone who thinks otherwise
-R