𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

Weekend is over now and honestly I'm so not bothered for school. I lay in bed for 10 minutes just so tired when the door slams open. "GET UP BITCHASS" the boys yell in unison. I sit up and I gave them a Death Stare "y'all have a death wish or something" they look at me then look at each other, immediately Alvaro and kairi jump on the bed holding me down while the other boys tickle me "STOP...IT...PLSS." I say between laughs they stop kairi looks at me and says "then get your ass up we finna go to school" "fine but your all coming with me to Starbucks" they groan and leave my room, I get ready for school and we all head out to Starbucks.

At school,
Before first period I head out to the bathroom, I hear someone crying. This breaks my heart. "Hello 'knocks on the door' are you okay" I say  the door opens revealing a sweet girl around my height "yeh I'm fine" "no you not tell me wassup" I say she calms down and explains how her bf ended up cheating on her with her best friend. I roll my eyes "these boys ain't shit" she laughs at my comment. But I follow up with "well some of them, how bout you sit with me at lunch." "Yeh sure I would love that. By the way I'm Aliz" "nice I'm y/n" we head out to class.
Lunchtime bc I'm too lazy hehe.

Third person POV!

Y/n introduces aliz to the boys! "H-hey" aliz says you can tell she's intimidated. The boys introduced themselves she sits next to y/n and Alvaro. Alvaro and aliz gives each other some looks 👁👄👁. "Ummm so you guys just gonna sit their giving each other looks and not do anything bout it" Mattia says causing them to blush and the table to laugh. They keep being crackheads till the end of lunch.

Home time bc I have no idea...

Y/ns POV

I'm outside of the school with the boys when I see aliz come out, "hey aliz do you want to come over" "Yeh sure who gonna be their" if I said Alvaro fo show she would be their luckily I convinced him earlier. "Umm Kai, ale, Mattia and Alvaro" her eyes widened. "Yeh sure when we leaving" "umm now" I grab her hand and take her to the boys and we all head to the car. We don't fit so I sat on kairis lap. Once we get to my place we start being crackheads again, making tiktoks playing fifa etc etc. three hours later everyone heads home, except Kai who stays a bit longer. We cuddle and he dozes off until he gets a call from his mom. "Babe I gotta go" "ok baby I love you" he kisses my forehead and grabs his stuff "I love you too" he leaves even tho he's next door he's so far away. I get lonely (forever alone😂🥺)so I txt the group chat.

Rat fucks🐀😂

Y/n: guys I'm lonely🥺

Dino boi🦖: bruh we were just their.
Aloe Vera 🌱:I'm sowy 🙃
Kai❤️:baby I-
Ale😁:you lonely bitch
RoRo💅:it's ok we love you

Y/n: wow at least roshaun is nice!
Imma add up aliz to the group ok bc y'all are mean!

*y/n added Aliz😘*

Y/n:hola aliz

Aloe Vera🌱:I-
Dino boi🦖:Alvaro being nervous and shit
Aliz😘:Mattia no exposion here ok?
Ale😁:can't promise shit here
RoRo:aight imma sleep 😴 night bitches
Aliz😘:night

Y/n:night
Y/n: ima sleep as well gn.
Read by 4 others at 12:43am

I put my phone on my nightstand when I get a call from Kai.of course.
(Bold is y/n and light is Kai)
Hey baby
Babe I'm tired
I know but I just wanted to say goodnight
Goodnight
Goodnight and I love you so much
I love you as well baby.
Hahahahaha ok bye goodnight
Goodnight again.
Call ends.

A/n hey y'all waddup umm so yeh that's the chapter nxt one soon tho ok. Love you