𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

Y/ns POV

2 days later

"It's ok it's ok he's not worth it"Aliz said. I can't I broke up with kairi and I miss him sm. Idek why I'm crying, I hate when I cry. "Y/n are you okay" I look up to see Mattia and ale and Alvaro. My best friends. "N-n-no. I miss him" they sit down on the floor. "Boys pls explain this she's a mess, no offence" "none taken and what do you mean explain"they look at me with a sad look.

Kairis POV

The same day

I have been crying for the past two days I miss her.i love her. I hear a knock at my door. "Pls go mom I'm fine" its opens.It's mattia and ale and Alvaro. "Kairi are you ok" Mattia says with a pitied look on his face. "No". "Bruh why didn't you tell her about Celia" I roll eyes "do I need to ale it's my ex" he sits next to me. "You do realise that she's a snake and she's fake and she will do anything to get you back" ale explains "since when did ale become so smart" Mattia laughed. Not a moment to soon, my door flew open revealing...

Celia..

"Babe why are you crying" I get up off my bed and and stand at the end of it. Mattia sits on my bed moving out of the way. I take a deep breath. "Celia I swear to god IF YOU DONT BACK THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE THEIR WILL BE PROBLEMS SO BACK OFF AND LEAVE BECAUSE BITCH YOU ARE A SNAKE" she rolls her eyes "oh hunny you think your big bc you said that you have another thing coming and I'm not bluffing so yeh" she leaves the boys hype me up. "Bruh what the hell since when could you do that" Mattia yells "I have no idea" we laugh "I got it on video" alvaro says holding up his phone "capp" "no capp" omg I have an idea. "What are ya thinking bro" tia says "I have an idea" what's up they all say in unison. "Ok varo is Aliz still at y/ns" "I don't know I'll call her" he gets up and calls her, a little bit later he comes back. "Yeh she's their and just saying she's crying her eyes out" oh no. "Ok so you guys go over to her house I'll come but I'll wait in her lounge room, when you get their explain what happened between me and that snake" "why do we have to explain" before I could say anything I hear "because she won't listen to him" I look at Alvaro he's on the phone with Aliz on speaker. "Oh hey Aliz so you heard our plan" "Yeh and I agree so get your asses over here and help out my baby" we all laugh. "Ok baby we'll see ya soon" "bye guys" she yells quietly. We all say bye and he ends the call. We head out to y/ns house. We get in and I wait in the lounge room. Here we go.

A/n so yeh cliffhanger ig hehe sorry. Idk if I should put SMUT in my story or ??. Help me out here.