𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Y/ns POV

I jump off the couch to get ready I'm nervous asf. I run upstairs and I run to my room but theirs a note on my door "hey lil sis I'm going to Hawaii with my girlfriend be back in a month ok love you" awww I'm gonna miss him so much. Anyways I go to the bath room take a shower when I get out I see a text message from Kai.

Kai❤️
Hey wear something fancy but not to fancy but
Comfortable but not to comfortable.

Ok np.

Oh and Mattia is picking you up as well

Ok no worries
Read 4:30pm

O.M.G I have no idea what I'm going to do. I do my make up and get dressed.

 I do my make up and get dressed

With clear lipgloss and black flats bc you don't fw heels

I'm finally done,not a moment to soon I hear a knock on the door so I grab my phone and head downstairs to see who it is.  it's Mattia ( just to be clear all the boys are  in a suits including kairi) you just stand their confused until he says. "I am your chauffeur for tonight malady please come with me to the car" wtf is going on he walks down to the car and he opens the passenger door for me. "Wow fancy" he chuckles and goes to the drivers seat. Were bumping music all the way when your favourite song comes on ' Not thinkin bout u' by RUEL (if you don't like it then change iT) you start singing
"IM NOT THINKIN BOUT YOU, YOU NO I DONT WANNA THINK ABOUT YOU" Mattia is next to you laughing his ass off when you stop at a park, he gets out and opens the door for you again and theirs a trail of roses you start to follow them you see Alvaro with chocolates "this is for you" you take it from him "thanks" you take the chocolates and follow the roses him and mattia are now recording, you see roshaun with a teddy bear he hands it to you "your a lucky gurl" you smile and walk more you see ale with a skateboard with a note on it ale gives you the skateboard and says "walk up a bit more than read the note" you nod and walk a bit more now all the boys are recording you read the note 'y/n I love you so much and I really want to spend forever with you I can't live without you make me a better person. You make me happy' you look up and see kairi with a poster saying 'will you be my girlfriend' you yell yes drop everything and run up to him giving him a hug and a kiss while the boys are hyping him and you up. In this moment nothing can ruin it. The boys say goodbye and kairi walks you over to a place he set up.