𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

This is going to be kinda of a short chapter..

Y/ns POV

"Wait what?!?!" I yell with anger and confusion. Kairi he looks sad asf. Jake he looks disappointed and sad. My mom. She looks happy and amused fucking bitch. "GO PACK YOU IDIOT DONT JUST STAND THEIR" she said slapping my face. I hold my cheek and my eyes are watering.

Kairis POV

She slapped her. She slapped the love of my life. Ok I'm mad.

Jakes POV. (Ouuu this is new new.)

Ouuuu she has the audacity to slap my little sister two can play it that game. Me and kairi look at each other. I look at my "mom" and yell "LEILAAAA I HAVE SOMEONE YOU CAN THROW HANDS WITH."

Third person POV

A girl comes running from jakes room confused on what's going on. "Who's this" she asks jake. "This my love is my mother whom just hit my little sister now baby she has hit her before and also hit me" "say no more"  she walks up the supposed mother. And starts hitting her. Y/n moves and runs into kairis arms "it's ok baby she deserves it after all this time" kairi comforts. Y/n nods. The girl stops. The "mother" stands up her mouth and nose is bleeding whilst her eye is busted. "YOU ALL WILL PAY" screams running out the door.

Y/ns POV
Finally, her crazy ass is out. I move from kairi and look at the girl who beat up my mom. "If you don't mind me asking who are you" I say confused, kairi nods in agreement "I'm Leila jakes girlfriend you must be y/n he has told me so much about you" she says going in for a hand shake. I pull her into a hug she hugs back. "Thank you so much" I whisper. "No problem" she says back. We break apart. "Me and Leila are going away for a while I have a business trip to get to and she's coming with me. Are you going to be ok here by yourself"he asks. "Yes I will be okay and I'm not by myself I have the boys and my boyfriend right here" I say side hugging kairi. I can practically feel him smiling. "Ok well imma go get our bags and we'll go, Leila baby can you wait in The car?" "Yeh sure y/n I'll see ya soon and kairi i know I just met yall but if you break her heart I will break you." I giggle, he looks terrified. "Bye Leila thanks again" I say while she goes out the door "no problem" she says going out. "So I'll see ya in 2 months ok bitch" i roll my eyes at my brothers remark. "Yes asshole I'll see you soon now dip I finna watch a movie it's my baby" I say pushing my brother out "I love you" he says getting in the car "I love you too" I say back watching him drive away.

Kairis POV

"Ugh finally the house to our selves" y/n says throwing herself onto the couch. "Sooooo like movie night" I question she looks at me with an "obviously" look on her face. I grin. "Baby what are you doing" she says as I scoot closer to her. "BABY NO" I start tickling her. "ARE YOU GOING TO STOP MAKING THAT OBVIOUSLY LOOK" "YES YES I WILL JUST STOP" I stop. She calms down... she looks at me...and

Slaps my face.....not hard but in a way that makes me want to chase her around the house....
As soon as she did that she ran upstairs and yelled...
"Call the boys and Aliz tell them prank wars now" ouuuu it's on my love.

A/n yes it was a short chapter but oh well
Pls vote
Pls follow
I love y'all stay safe

-R