𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

Y/ns POV

Couple of minutes later we arrive at his place. "MOM DAD IM HOME AND Y/N IS HERE!" Kairi yells. This boy be loud asf sometimes. We walk in and went into the kitchen where is mom and dad stood, "hey mom hi dad" kai says giving them a hug. I stand their awkwardly "hi mrs cosentino, Mr cosentino." I say giving them hugs. "Please darling call me mom" his mom says to me "call me dad, your already like a daughter to us" he says looking at kairi and me. I giggle and kairi blushes. I hear footsteps and I know who that is already. I turn around and see maiya "Y/NNNNNN!!!!" "MAIYAAAA" we yell and run to each other giving the biggest hugs in the world. I hear everyone laughing. We separate. "I missed you maiya" I said looking down at her "me too y/n, wait are you here for kairi" she saying sticking her tongue out at him I already know he's doing it back. "No actually I came here for you" I say "ouch Kai that has too hurt knowing your girlfriend loves me more" he walks up to us "y/n...." "yes" "tell" "ummmm" I ran away with maiya upstairs. We get to her room and start bursting out laughing. "Did you see his face when we ran!?!?" She says holding her stomach whilst laughing "yes omg" I say wiping my tears. We calm down and start talking she's telling me about her crush and her friends and how school is weird. We hear someone knock. "Hey y/n if you don't mind maiya has to sleep now it's 11:00pm (random times)" her mom says peeping her head in slightly "oh ok mom I'll make sure she sleeps" I reply smiling, she nods and heads out the door. "Goodnight maiya" I say tucking her in and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight y/n" she falls asleep quickly. I go downstairs to the kitchen "mom where's kairi" "in his room" "oh ok thank you Goodnight mom and dad" I say walking back upstairs "Goodnight"I hear them both say.

Kairis POV

Wow she really be saying she loves maiya more that hurts to be honest.jkjk. Me and the boys have been playing Xbox ever since what y/n said I told them what happened they laughed at me. I went offline and laid down in bed on my phone. "Hey baby" y/n says closing he door and jumping on my bed. "Hi babe" I say not even looking up from my phone. "Baby..." "yes..." "are you mad at me" I hear her say. I turn off my phone and look at her "what the hell are you good..I'm actually happy as hell you and my sister are absolutely great my parents love you their is nothing more..I love you ok" imma simp. "Aww baby I love you too" she says getting up and sitting next to me. "I need a shower can I use your clothes" she says getting up. "My closet is your closet" I say smiling. She grabs a hoodie and shorts and heads off to the shower. I realise I need a shower to so I just go in with her..she's washing her hair....................

"AHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK IS THE WATER COLD" I say jumping out of the shower. "KAIRI YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I ALWAYS WASH MY HAIR WITH COLD WATER" she says. Imma wait for her to get out. I wrap a towel around my waist and wait for her to finish.
Couple of minutes later
"Sorry baby I didn't know" she says walking out. "Its ok baby but why cold water, doesn't like make you cold." I say confused. "No actually it helps hair growth and it makes it softer." "Oh ok imma shower ok" "ok" she says sitting down. I shower for fifteen minutes and get out. I see her already sleeping, why is she so adorable. I get dressed and fall asleep next to her cuddling her.

Y/ns POV

I wake up earl- late I wake up late to see kairi cuddled up next to me he is adorable. I reach over for my phone carefully trying not to wake him. I see
28 missed calls from asshole😒😂 (her brothers contact)and 100 texts from him as well. I panic and wake up Kai. "BAE PLS WAKE UP JAKE TEXTED ME LIKE HUNDREADS OF TIMED" I say "ok ok bay wait lemme come with you just in case" he says stretching "ok baby hurry up" I say rushing him. We run downstairs, "where y'all going" kairis family says "y/ns brother texted her he needs her for something" kairi says they nod and we run to my house which took 2 seconds bc next door things. I burst open the door. "JAKE ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED" i yell running into the lounge room. Kairi steps in and closes the door. "Y-y/n I tried to stop her I t-t-tried" I hear him stuttering. I look over at the kitchen and see him and....

My mom.
"MOM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE LEAVE RIGHT NOW" I yell "NO YOU SAID YOU WOULD VISIT BUT YOU DIDNT" she said walking up to me "BECAUSE I DOMT WANT TO SEE YOU" "WHY IM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU LOVE ME" "I DONT LOVE YOU WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ABUSES THEIR CHILDREN AND THREATENS TO KILL THEM" I yell running out the door.....with kairi following me. I run to my car and close the door to the drivers seat kairi is in the passenger seat. I'm just sitting here crying. I start punching the stirring wheel "y/n....are you ok" kairi says hesitantly. "Kairi..I'm n-n-not ok my mom is back" I say crying and trying to calm down. "Y/n what happened with you two, you don't have to tell me if you dont want to" he says hugging me. I calm down. "No it's ok...so it all started when I was 12 years old my dad had died in a car crash due to a drunk driver my mom couldn't take the pain so she started drinking every night she would get drunk and hit me and my brother she hit him mostly because he tried to protect me. As soon as he turned 18 he left us and moved here I couldn't go because he wasn't my legal guardian. I stayed with my mom she kept hitting me and what made it worse was that I was bullied at school so I didn't have anyone to turn to later those hits also turned into death threats saying that she would kill me in my sleep and what not, so I contacted my brother and told him he said that he will call mom and tell her to get me off her hands forra while. So this is how I ended up here and that's what happened" I say to him. "Baby..." that's all he did he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry you had to go through that" "it's ok baby I promise I'm over it now....let's go back into my place" we got up out of the car and walked back into my place. My mom came up to me. "Honey where were your and who is this" My so called mom said "don't "honey" me and this is kairi my boyfriend" I say to her "well he's not your boyfriend for long your coming back with to Florida" she says raising her eye brow.

"Wait what!?!?"

A/n hey guys yes their is a cliff over. I'm sorry 😬. Hope y'all enjoying.

1300 words