𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24

third person POV

"ok so here's the plan, me, kairi and alejandro are going to go to y/n and all that while alvaro, aliz and roshaun are going to get y/n and robert you are driving" mattia says "wait but how are me, liz and roshaun going to get her without them seeing" alvaro replies "ummmm" is all mattia could say, he had forgot where the other entrance was. "oh their is an entrance close to the cliff we will enter from the other side" kairi says remembering the other side, "ok good let's go, um two separate cars tho" alejandro says, they some go in one car and some go in the other.

kairis POV

we make it to the park and we park our car, alvaro, aliz and roshaun were waiting till we got them (celia and josh) distracted, whilst robert was in the parking lot waiting for them to come with y/n.......

i hope this works.....

"well hello boys, kairi" celia says winking. "ok let's cut the bullshit" josh says "where is the money" josh says folding his arms.alvaro, liz and roshaun are now trying to untie y/n...

"we don't have it dipshit" i say "well then y/n dies say goodbye" josh says cocking the gun and facing y/n....

he gets punched in the face.... and celia gets shot, in the leg...ugh why not her heart...if she even has one..

josh stumbles back "YOU BITCH" he yells at y/n as she just hit him, me, ale and mattia were running up to him about to beat him up when...

he shot y/n in the stomach.....

"Y/N" we all yell, roshaun runs to parking lot yellling to robert to bring the car up...., mattia, ale and alvaro are beating up josh...they then push him off the cliff....celia left to god knows where....

"y/n pls girl pls don't leave.....NO....DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES" Aliz yells

"BABY NO...YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS" i pick up y/n and run to my car, then i sped off to the hospital...

at the hospital...

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP MY GIRLFRIEND WAS SHOT" i say running into the emergency room with her in my arms...

then doctors and nurses came with a stretcher, i put her on the stretcher and followed them, they took her to the OR (operation room) they didn't let me in. "sir please you have to wait for them to finish please sit down in the waiting room" a nurse says "ugh ok fine" i say walking over to the emergency room...

"hello- yeh we're here for y/n y/l/n- omg ok fine we'll wait in the waiting room" i already know who that is.... alejandro, mattia, aliz, roshaun, robert, alvaro, my mom, my dad and maiya.....

maiya came running to me crying "w-why her k-kairi" maiya says sobbing "i don't know maiya but we will get through this" i say trying to stay strong, soon everyone gets into a group hug, even my parents....

i start crying "it's ok kairi, it's ok to cry" the boys says, yes it is ok to cry...so i start crying....the boys and aliz leave the hug and now only me and my family are hugging "kairi listen it's ok she is strong she will get through this"my mom says, they all leave the hug... now we wait....

5 hours later
"y/n y/l/n 's family" a nurse calls.. everyone stands up "ummm ok" "what happened" i say "well she is in a coma and we don't know when she will wake up" the nurse says "c-can i see her" i ask "yes you may but not all of you only two people not including you" she replies, they all said for aliz to go as well "kairi look i really want to be here but we all have to go home man i'm sorry" mattia says, "it's ok mattia, y'all going as well?" i ask the rest of the boys "yeh" they all reply "it's ok, mom, dad, maiya it's late y'all should go as well" they agreed, they then left and me and aliz walk into the room and see y/n hooked up with all these machines...

"kairi you can talk to her first" aliz says leaving the room

"ok y/n listen i don't know if you can hear me or not but i just want you to know that i love you. i love you with all my heart. i need you in my life honestly i can't live without you, i have never felt this way about anyone, please i need you to be strong for me, for aliz, for maiya, for jake, for the boys, please y/n. i promise you when we get older we will be together we'll be married and everything i want to grow old with you, i can't let you leave y/n i love you too much" i say sobbing, i calm down and walk out...aliz is crying "aliz imma stay the night" i say "ok i'll say what i need to say and go" "ok"

alizs POV

i go to y/ns room. and she's hooked up with machines i walk over to her and say "hey y/n...please come back i need you here with me, your my best friend please don't leave i need you by my side, please stay here i want my son to know their aunt and love her with all his heart, y/n please don't go i'll always be here for you ok i'll never leave your side even if the boys switch up i won't i will stay by your side, we will get through this together, i promise i will be here everyday for you ok i love you with all my heart." i start crying for a little bit then i leave kairi is asleep on the chair. i catch an uber home.

y/ns POV

i heard them. i heard them both. i can't move or speak but i can hear. i need to get out of here i need to see my friends. my family.

My kairi.

all i see is black....then i light shows up...it's a pathway...i see my dad "DAD" i say running to him and give him a hug "what is this dad" i say moving away from him "you have a choice you either home with me to heaven or stay with your friends but it'll take you months to get back" without hesitation i say "them dad i choose them" "good choice mija please be careful i love you" he says smiling "i love you to papa" with that he disappears, then another light shows up.......it's another pathway... "this must be the way" i think....i walk then run......i look around their is memories of me, my family, my friends and kairi. and now i know what he meant by it'll take months to get back......i'm coming guys. i'm coming back.

A/N: THANK YOU GUSY FOR 4K THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND NEXT CHAPTER IS SKIPPING TO WHEN SHE WAKES UP......will kairi stay by her side or will he do something bad?

pls vote
pls follow
-R