𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 45

Previously on Neighbours//kairi

"okay okay i think that's good" he says
"yeah i thin-"
GUNSHOTS
"AY WHAT THE FUCK" i shout
"QUICK PROTECT THE BABIES" he shouts

y/ns POV

"ight we arrived, everyone masks on" derek demands

we walk at the entrance of the building. "we got this baby, anything for them" kairi says "anything for them" i say nodding.

we walk into the building. "everyone go upstairs" jiggy says. we all go upstairs sneakily "on three. one. two...." cohen whispers..... "THREE" he yells. we all shoot at the guards and the dealers. bodies dropping everywhere. guns being shot everywhere. "Y/N KAIRI GO RUN TO THE ROOM IN THE WE'LL COVER YOU" vallyk yells, i look at kairi and he nods we stop shooting, vallyk gets up and as we run he shoots at the people. we made it to the room. "QUICK GO IM FINE" he yells i mouth "thank you" he nods and runs back. "baby be careful" kairi says being overprotective "babe it's fine" i say. "wait look.." he says "what..what is it" i ask him "theirs another door....." kairi says opening the door......

"ROSHAUN AND ALVARO?" me and kairi shout. "OH SHIT YALL SHOT THOSE?" they both ask "yeah we did but where the fuck are our babies?" i question "they're here, we wanted to protect them just in case" alvaro says "thanks guys" me and kairi say walking over to our babies...
i grab them both and sit down on the bed, i kiss them on the forehead and my eyes get watery "babbbbbbeeeee stop hogging our kids i want them toooooooooo" kairi says over exaggerating "ughhh here then you bitch" i say, i hear roshaun and alvaro chuckle as i give kairi the kids. "hey guys" i hear mattia say, "hey" alvaro and roshaun reply. "bitch huh?" ale says "oh hey alvaro" aliz and robert say awkwardly, "okay okay can we do this somewhere else my babies need treatment" i say angrily "what she said, but hey we gotta go okay, im happy yall got your kids back" kobe says "thanks bruh, we'll see you around" kairi says "yeah for sho, ight peace" he says, the gang boys dap everyone up amd leave. "soooo we going back to y/ns?" jake asks "nahhh we going to fucking mcdonalds....of course you bitch. ummm alvaro and roshaun you coming." i say "for real?" they ask at the same time. "yeah obviously i want an explanation, now hurry your asses up" i say

kairis POV

at home
"ight the kids are feed changed and asleep, now i want an explanation" y/n says "bruh where do we start?" alvaro asks "well after playlist" aliz says "well damn it all started after the meet and greet, leila came to my room while roshaun was their and said if we don't leave you guys then she'll take our families and we couldn't do that to them.." alvaro says "yeah so we had to then we made a plan we'll fly back to NJ and tell you everything two days later and when we flew back that bitch was their and fucking kidnapped us" roshaun finished explaining, shit i had no idea.. "so wait everything was just like fake?" aliz asks "yeah and i'm so sorry, actually you and robert suit each other more deadass" alvaro smiles wide as he looks at them, i swear he is cheesy as fuck. "well damn we are all sorry about everything" y/n says "yeah all of us are" we all say "well imma say it welcome back to the group putos" y/ns says hugging them.

we all get up and hug. "ayyooo i gotta get to my place i have someone coming over" jake says moving from the hug "oh okay bro, be safe....WAIT which gi-" y/n got cut off my jake closing the door "fucking bitch" she says sitting down and crossing her arms "awww is y/n sadddd, awwww guys lookkk she's sadddd" i say sitting next to her and kissing her cheek a lot "i'm not sad you bitchass i'm angry now move you hoe" she says trying to move me "you know what i missed this a lot" roshaun says laughing "roshaun shut the fuck up and take a shower, you smell like ass and you two varo" she says rolling her eyes "bitch what the hell did i do?" alvaro says confused "nothing y'all just smell, go shower and their are clothes in the drawers" she says "ight damn chill" they both say. the group is laughing their asses off. i love this.

"yo paola is coming if that's cool?" mattia asks
"hmmm okay, but imma do a vibe check yeah" she responds
"ight bet" he replies
ouuuu i wanna see how this goes

y/ns POV

"wasssup whores" alvaro says jumping on me and kairi, "ow you heavy how get off" i say pushing him off "ugh rude ass" he says sitting next to roshaun "mattias girl is coming" ale says "she's not my girl.....yet" mattia says grinning "awwww look at matti being in love and all"robert says teasingly "robert shut up you have a girlfriend next to you bruh" tia says leaving the whole group laughing, "hey she's here" he gets up and goes to the door i hear it open and close "ayo aliz we gotta check her" i say "yeah duh" aliz responds "hey, y'all be nice" kairi says "baby, i love you but please mattia needs a good girl and nothing is better than getting your girl besties to check her" i says kissing his cheek, "true true" he says

"hey guys, so this is paola, paola meet everybody" mattia says "hey guys" she says a bit awkward, "i'm y/n and this is aliz" i say as me and aliz walk up to her "we can introduce the boys later but for now come with us" aliz says "o-okay" she says walking next to us "BE NICE" kairi and robert yell "SHUT UP" me and aliz yell back.

"okay so you're paola, mattias "girl", right?" i ask "mhm right....um is it okay if i'm bi?" she asks nervously "YESSSS OMGGGGG" me and aliz shout "okay okay enough of that...how did you meet him?" aliz asks "i met him at chick-fil-a and i thought he's cute so i shooted my shot and yeah" she says "oh so she's bold, i like that.....okay so paola you good just one more question" i say looking at aliz "you think any of the boys are cute?" aliz asks "lmao you kidding? mattia is the only one i want and that's on periodt" she says doing the hand thing. okay she passed the check. "okay paola looks like you passed the check" me and aliz say "ouuu okay cool" she says getting up and hugging us. obviously we ain't bitches we hug back.
we head back to the boys.

"she good?" mattia asks
"yes she is" i say sitting on kairis lap
"hey baby" kairi says
"heyyyyy" i say
"i love you" he says
"i love you too" i say back

A/N sorry it took a while yeah i hope y'all enjoyed. the book is ending soon sorry to say.

pls follow
pls like
remember i'm here for you through anything, my dms are always open.
-R