𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

Y/ns POV

Me and kairi went back to my house after hanging out with the boys.teehee I had a plan. We got their and headed up to my room, we sat back forra bout 10 minutes when.... "babe imma go shower real quick" I said getting up and smiling "ok but don't take long" he said smiling back. Damn that million dollar smile. My plan is getting started.

Kairis POV

Me and y/n are chilling on our phones when she told me she was going to go shower, but why was she smiling like that.hmmmmm.

Y/ns POV
So I'm in the shower and kairi didn't notice me taking in what I'm going to wear when I come out.

Kairis POV

Y/n comes out of the shower. I didn't care at first then i look up.

Y/ns POV

I walk out of the bathroom hair still wet wearing my lingerie. I'm casually walking around the room, when I feel eyes on me. "Yes May I help you". Hehe. I walk up to him he was speechless, I sit on his lap I feel him get hard. "Oh shit" I look at him and smirk. He goes in to kiss me then I get up. "Ay I'm hungry" I say looking at him his eyes were wide. I was about to walk out when I hear someone running. It was kairi. He ran in front of me and closes the door and locks it. I'm succeeding.

❌⚠️SMUT ALERT SKIP AHEAD IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ❌⚠️
When he looks the door, he turns to me. "So you think your getting away with that princess" oh shit. He kisses me, hungrily and pushes me up against the wall. I wrap my legs around him, he leads us off to the bed where he lays on top of me. He kisses me moving down onto my neck he finds my sweet spot I moan but not to loud he leaves hickeys all over my neck. He moves down to my chest and he's tugging my dress asking for permission. I take it off only leaving me in my underwear I didnt wear a bra.. he kisses my b o o b I e which causes me to groan. "My turn" I say flipping him over. I take off his shirt and kiss his abs. I then leave him hickeys on his neck. We make out more. Then he flips me over moving down towards my thigh I feel him kiss the inner part of it. Then tug at my underwear "do....it" he takes them off and throws them somewhere he starts fingering me. Then I feel his tongue. I moan. I flip him over and I take off his pants and boxers. I give him a blowjob then I feel something warm in my mouth I swallow it. He then flips me over. "Are you ready" "do it baby" he grabs a condom and rips it open. Next thing I feel is pressure then it turns into pleasure. He thrusts in me going slow then faster. "S-sslow down" I say in between moans,he slows down "what's my name" "kairi" he speeds up "what was that" I tug at his hair "d-d-daddy" he slows down "that's what I thought" "faster daddy" he speeds up we both are a moaning mess. "Imma cum daddy" I say "that's fine baby girl"I do it he then takes it out of me and licks me clean. We lay next to each other breathing heavily. Next thing I knew we were both asleep.

❌⚠️SMUT OVER⚠️❌
I woke up the next day. Legs numb, dammit Kai. I look over and realise he isn't next to me. Meanie. "BABY" I yell, no response "BABY". Nothing. Instead all I hear are foot steps. "Morning bb" it's Kai with a tray... breakfast ytb😎. "Awww my favourite pancakes" I say taking a bite out of the food. I look at him and he seems proud. I give him a peck and finish my food. "That was delicious baby" I say smiling at him "well what can I say imma chef" he says, bruh you probably burnt yourself chill "you burnt yourself didn't you" .he looks down. "AHHAHAHAH I KNEW YOUR 5'4 ASS COULDnt COOK WITHOUT GETTING BURNT" he looks at me and says "at least I'm not 5'1" diss bitch. I turn away from him. Ignoring him. "BAE. BABY. BABE. BABBBBBBBBYYYYYY" he yells I'm still ignoring him. "B the boys are coming" I snapped out of it I was only covered in my blankets. "BABY GIMME A SWEAT SHIRT AND SHORT HURRY" he laughs and says "chill bb they're at ales house but no cap they're coming to mine" "ugh then help me get dressed and let's go" I say angrily "awe princess of course" he says caressing my cheek. I roll my eyes playfully. He helps me get up and change (and ofc shower duh) then we head to his house. "Ok if my mom asked bust say you hurt your leg" he says at the front porch. "Yeh ok bb" I say. He kisses me and we head inside me and his mom chat forra bit and we head up to his room and wait for the boys their.

A/n hey guys sorry abt the smut idk no judgment pls Anyways hope y'all are enjoying and love you guys.