𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 44

Previously on Neighbours//kairi

"fuck you guys" she says
"fuck you too leila" we say
she calls in some people and they beat us till we blacked out..

Third Person POV

meanwhile whilst alvaro and roshaun were kidnapped by leila, kairi and
y/n were calling their group to ask for help..

y/ns POV

"wait so leila fucking kidnapped them?!?" jake says out of disbelief
"yes jake YOUR EX FUCKING PSYCHO GIRLFRIEND STOLE MY CHILDREN" i yell

"baby relax, don't take it out on them please" kairi says hugging me "j-jake i'm sorry i d-don't know what happened, i'm sorry" i say getting up and hugging him. "it's okay we just need to find them....WAIT OMG, mattia sorry to like expose you here but remember when you said you know people like you know in gangs?" jake asks mattia....wait wtf mattia. "wait wait hold up, mattia you know people in gangs?" aliz asks surprised, i would be too as well "i do but so does-" "me" ale says cutting mattia off.. "and me...sorry baby" kairi says putting his head down, "well i do as well" robert says causing aliz to gasp "okay okay hold up how the fuck do y'all know people from gangs?" i ask them "oh shiiii- um should i dip?" jake asks "nah nah lemme hear this then we will sort out the problem we have" i say looking at all the boys

"okay well um mattia kind of started it, he met a girl at a party and kind of hooked up with her and it was this guys girlfriend, and that guy happened to be in a gang" ale explains "continue" me and aliz say raising our eyebrow out of interest "and then he wanted to beat me up and shit then this other dude come out of nowhere and punched the shit out of him but then got jumped by three other guys that were in the same gang as the guy who wanted to beat me up" mattia continues explaining "then after me and the boys helped that guy out and ended up beating the fuck out of them" kairi says almost finishing the story "after all that the guy who we helped said if we ever need him then just call him.....oh yeah i still have his number" robert says pulling out his phone "bruh call him he can help us with the situation" jake says "okay okay, wait"

roberts POV

"hello, derek?" i ask
"yeah, who's this?" derek asks
"ay it's robert, from that party we beat up those fuckers that tried to beat you up" i reply
"ohhhh robert, yeah what's good rob?"
"we need that favour bruh, my best friends children got kidnapped and we need your help bro" i explain shortly
"ight bet, what your address bruh? i'll pop over with the gang and we'll help with some things" he says
"its *address* and um my best friends girlfriend is here along with her brother and my girlfriend" i say to derek
"all goods bruh, me and my gang will be here in like 15 minutes" he says
"no problem bruh, see ya later" i say
"see ya bruh" he replies

kairis POV

"ight he'll be here in like 15 minutes" robert says putting his phone back into his pocket, "ay kairi what is your family doing?" mattia questions "they're away on a family trip *if i mentioned in the other chapter that they were their then let's pretend that they left before this happened*" i say nodding my head "are you going to tell them?" ale asks "nah cause they'll flip out and then come back. they need this trip, they been working to hard" i say putting my head on y/n, i hear a knock at the door. "ONE SECOND HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES" y/n yells getting up and looking through the peephole, "wait wait hold the fuck up" she says opening the door "what's wrong baby?" i ask her, we all stand up to see what's happening. "AHHHHHHHH MY BOYSSSSSSSSSSSS" she says hugging all the boys, "wait huh- you know them?" me and all the boys except jake says "know them omg we were almost fucking raised together" she says smiling "yeah until we had to move" jiggy says "what's up boys" the gang says dapping us up "this jake?" kobe asks "yeah, he cool" mattia says "damn, how come we didn't meet when we were friends with y/n?" cohen asks "i don't know bruh her bitchass was weird" jake says laughing "jake shut the fuck up" y/n says laughing "oh yeah and this is my best friend, aliz. aliz, these boys are derek, cohen, vallyk, jiggy and kobe, their are more but...." she trails off "they were busy, with um business" derek says "speaking of business, we gonna let get to business?" ale asks "yeah let's go" the gang boys say ..

y/ns POV

"ight did you see what the guys in the van look like?" kobe asks "nah i didn't" kairi says, "wait wait i did" i say trying to remember what he looked like "ight what did he look like y/n" jiggy asks "ummmmm oh shit....." i say remembering who's face it was..... and who's gang it was......

"y/n who is it?" the gang boys say "remember griffin and bryce's goons from middle school?" i ask them "oh fuck......" the boys say "what happened?" robert asks "so remember that girl you hooked up with mattia?" vallyk asks "yeah what?" mattia responds "that was griffins girl bruh, he's in a gang, he dropped out out of middle school with bryce and the three goons from the party" cohen explains "wait wait bryce as in the fucker that threw the party then kicked us out?" kairi asks "yeah" the gang boys says in unison "SHIT I FORGOT" kobe yells "WHAT" everyone yells "remember when we sent one of the boys their as a mole? yeah we sent him to their hide out" kobe says "oh fuck yeah wait lemme text him" vallyk says then walks out

vallyks POV

"ayyyo mike"

"yeah what's up bruh?"

"did they bring in some babies to where you at? and send us the location as well"

"oh shit they did, and yeah here *address*. oh yeah and two other dudes are here some mfs called alvaro and roshaun"

"thanks bro, and okay thanks we gonna raid the place so get out of their yeah"

"oh fuck, okay thank for the heads up bruh. see ya soon."

"all goods see ya"

kairis POV

"ight i got the address, oh yeah and he said their are some dudes there called alvaro and roshaun, you know them?" vallyk asks....wait huh?
me and the group all look at each other "that's my ex..." aliz says "and our ex best friends" the rest of us say "damn that's harsh" jiggy exclaims "oh well, IT IZZ WHAT IT IZZ" y/n jokes "IT IZZ WHAT IT IZZ" all of us say then laugh, "ight so we got some guns in the other car, we finna rock their shit" the gang boys say hyping us up, "PERIODT" y/n and aliz shout "LETS GO GET THEM" the gang boys say, we leave to get the other car...

roshauns POV

"alvaro alvaro we need to help these babies bro" i say to alvaro "i feel you bruh.....wait try dislocating your thumb to get out of the cuffs" he says struggling to dislocate his...... "SHIT" i dislocated mine "AH FUCK" he whipser yells, "ight ight pick them up gently and their is a proper bedroom their" i say picking up the boy....aww he's so cute. we take them to the room and put them down on the bed.... "wait bro they need water" alvaro says he goes to the sink and i try to find a water bottle or smth "oh wait i found a cup" i say "ight it's good enough cause they need to drink something" he says filling up the cup and he gently makes them drink it.

"okay okay i think that's good" he says
"yeah i thin-"
GUNSHOTS
"AY WHAT THE FUCK" i shout
"QUICK PROTECT THE BABIES" he shouts

A/N  omg theirs gonna be a ton of drama next chapter!!

pls follow
pls vote
OMG LOOK! GIRL LOOK AT THE MIRROR! LOOK ITS A BEAUTIFUL ASS HUMAN!
-R