𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 29

1 week later

third person POV

the 6 teens start heading off back to New Jersey, they stood at the front of the hotel in hawaii "good bye hawaii, i'll miss you" y/n said in awe "y/n hurry your ass up we finna be late to our flight" roshaun says rolling his eyes same with the rest of the group, y/n responded by sticking up her middle fingers and smirking.......

(because i'm lazy asf) in New jersey/ y/ns house

y/ns POV

i lay back on my bed in relief from finishing packing, everyone caught an uber back to their house as soon as we got back to NJ, but something, someone crosses my mind......

kairi, you have to call kairi.......

"OH MY GOD" i yell while thinking that, ouuuuu his hoe is gonna get her ass whopped but tomorrow i'm tired (mood asf) i do my night routine and lay in my bed checking my socials for a bit, i hear yelling but not from my house,... from kairis house.....i listen to the voices carefully....not his mom,not maiya, not his dad..........

it's audrey...

i know it's wrong but i listen to the conversation "KAIRI YOUR SO FUCKING DUMB NO WONDER WHY YOUR FRIENDS LEFT YOU" audrey yells, oh hell nah...ight fuck it she gonna get an ass whopping today.
i climb into the tree and into kairis room, i jump off the tree hitting kairis floor causing a thud, kairi and audrey look at me..........

i look at kairi, he has scratches, a black eye......she's gonna get fucked up

"who the fu-" i cut her off my punching her in the jaw, mind you i'm wearing rings and it's 10x more painful, she hit the floor, i get on top of her and start punching her more, after i'm done i get up and kick her in side and legs and yell "GET YOUR BITCHASS OUT OF HERE, OR I SWEAR TO GOD IT WILL BE WAY WORSE" she gets up and runs out of the room and i hear the front door slam "pft pussy" i say and i turn to kairi "kairi are yo-" he cut me off by hugging me,  "thank you" he says in my ear, i nod and separate from him, "i missed you y/n/n (your nickname)" kairi says, "i missed you too kai" i say smiling "where is everyone" i ask "oh my parents are on a business trip and maiya is obviously at her friends house" he says sitting down on his bed, "oh, well imma go to bed ok kai goodnight" i say walking to the window "ummm y/n" he says "mhm" i respond "can you stay please....i really don't feel like being alone" he says looking at the floor "awww of course kairi" i say walking over to him, we both lay down "y/n, will i ever get another chance with you" he asks looking at me "maybe" i say before closing my eyes....

the next day....

i wake up and kairi isnt next to me......i look at the time ,12:03pm....great
i walk everywhere in his house trying to find him, i go up back in his room, and climb out the window and into the tree to my room............
i hear a banging sound and then "KAIRI YOU DUMB FUCK THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT" i ran downstairs and see everyone in my kitchen attempting to make food, "well good morning sleeping beauty" everyone says, i look at my couch and see aliz sitting on their watching jacob play with his toys on the floor, she looks like she's gonna fall asleep "aliz" i say "yeh" she responds sluggishly "i can take care of him go to sleep, you need it" i say to her "ok, can i sleep in your room" she asks getting up off the couch "sure" i reply smiling, i sit down on the floor and start playing with jacob

kairis POV

"ok so we need a cup of flour (ion know what they making let's just say pancakes)"  roshaun says "ogeyyy" i grab the cup of flour and put it in the mix, "so kairi how is audrey" alvaro asks as he is mixing the pancake mix "oh yeh.....we broke up last night as y/n beat her ass" i say smiling "bro thank god" robert says, we all start laughing "ok not gonna lie she needs that ass beating" ale says "i agree" i say, i look over at the lounge room and see y/n playing with jacob.....

she would make a good mom one day.......hopefully to our kids.....

"ok i finished mixing the mix" alvaro says smiling and also snapping me out of my thoughts, "ight let's cook them now" i says getting the pan out of the cupboard, we put butter on it and pour some pancake mix in, wtf why is their smoke "ay boys why is their smoke coming out of the pancake" mattia says "WHY THE FUCK TO I SMELL SOMETHING BURNING" y/n yells, "ALVARO COME HERE AND PLAY WITH YOUR KID" y/n demands and alvaro goes to the lounge room and plays with his kid, while y/n is in the kitchen saying "y'all are fucking stupid, don't even know how to make a simple pancake, go sit you asses down and i'll do it" so mattia, robert, roshaun and ale sit down while i'm staying here helping her "kairi go sit i'll do it" she says throwing the pancake in the bin "nah i'll help" i say smiling, she smiles back and she teaches me how to cook the pancakes, you have to wait till the top side bubbles up a lil bit the flip or whatever.......we finished doing the pancakes and we all are eating in the lounge room and watching sponge bob because jacob is here and we gotta keep it kid friendly.. "damn these pancakes are good" everyone says "i know" y/n says flipping her hair...

y/ns POV

i start eating the pancakes along with the boys....after we finish eating we start cleaning up and all and we sit down and watch more spongebob.. i remember then.....i have to throw up my food.... "hey guys i'll be back" i say they all say "ok" and "yeh"....i then go to the bathroom and throw up forcefully, i brush my teeth and smile in the mirror and say "it's ok, you'll be skinny one day" looking at myself....i walk back into the lounge room and start to feel dizzy and hit the floor...

alejandro's POV

me and the boys are just chilling in the lounge watching sponge bob when we hear a thud...... "Y/N" kairi yells, we all get up and try to wake her up...

kairis POV

"bruh sponge bob is low key the best"mattia says "yeh but dora is way better" robert says, we all start laughing i hear a thud, i look over and see
y/n hit the floor, "Y/N" i yell and run over to her, the boys and me try waking her up, then roshaun poured cold water on her, she then woke up "w-w-what happened" she stutters, "y/n, you fainted" we all say in sync, "oh, can we go to the lounges room" she says, i picker up bridal style and carry her to the lounge room "kai this isn't necessary" she giggles lightly "nope ion care" i say shaking my head and putting her down on the couch, jacob has already fallen asleep, so we put him in y/ns room with aliz...good luck when she wakes up from him crying.... "y/n do you know what caused you to faint" i ask........ "yeh" she says looking down at the ground "what was it" we all say "i keep throwing up my food", my heart broke "y/n...why" i ask "b-because i feel like i'm not skinny enough like i'm not beautiful" she says, at this point me and the boys look at each other and start yelling "MY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN" and "YASSS GIRL" and "OMGGG YOUR SO PERFECTTT" in girly voices, honestly how is aliz still asleep, y/n starts laughing, "but honestly y/n your beautiful" i say, "no cappp" roshaun says "period" the rest of them say.....i go to the kitchen and make her a tuna sandwich, after i'm done i cut it in half and bring it to the lounge room and put it in front of her...

"y/n eat this"

"kairi, i don't want to"

"who says you have a choice"

"fine"..

A/n: ayyyoooo

pls follow
pls vote
-R