𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

"Come on you have to go" Aliz said eagerly "but me and parties don't go well" "bull shit we going I don't care" I roll my eyes at her. "Imma call Kai tell him we are going ok" "ugh finally you accept your going" "yeh yeh watevs hoe" I call Kai and tell him we're going, he said that him and the boys will meet us their.

Third person POV

Aliz and y/n get ready for the party. "Aight we finna wear one of these dresses take your pick bitch" "oooo that one is aight imma choose that" Aliz says pointing at one of the dresses, y/n looks at something else and Aliz approves.

 "Aight we finna wear one of these dresses take your pick bitch" "oooo that one is aight imma choose that" Aliz says pointing at one of the dresses, y/n looks at something else and Aliz approves

Aliz^

Y/n^

Kairis POV

Me and the boys arrive at y/ns house where her and Aliz have finished getting ready. "Shhh quiet we finna scare them" I say to the boys. Surprisingly and quietly we made our way up stairs. "3,2,1" I burst open the door "HE-tf" "where did they go" ale says. "I have no idea, wait check her bathroom" roshaun says going into her room.

Y/ns POV

Me and Aliz finished getting ready, we sat down on my bed waiting for the boys. I hear the door open and close. We exchange a we know who that be look. We quickly jumped off my bed and without making a sound we went into the guest room. I hear the boys enter my room "ay let's close the door and leave them in their" Aliz says with a devilish look on her face I smirk and we come out and we went to my bedroom door and locked it from the outside. We burst out laughing "WTF LET US OUT" Mattia says trying to open the door "make us bitches" me and Aliz say still laughing "I SWEAR Y/N IF YOU DONT LET US OUT IM NEVER BUYING YOU STARBUCKS AGAIN" kairi says,this dude knows my weak spot I give a sad look at Aliz she knows the go, I open the door, we know what's gonna go down. We bolt down stairs with the boys chasing after us. "NO PLS DONT" me and Aliz say pleading for mercy. "NAH YALL GONNA PAY" Alvaro yells. They catch us, ofc they do we can't compete with them boys we too fast. They start ticking us "STOPPPPP PLSSSS" Aliz says laughing in between words "FINE ONKY BC YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" Alvaro says blushing, they back off we get up with tears in our eyes. "No cap baby you look gorgeous" kai says, I kiss him "aight let's go lovebirds" ale says.

Third person POV

The girls and the boys head outside, they only had one car. "Aight people are gonna have to sit on others peoples laps" roshaun says. "I'll sit on kais" y/n says voluntarily kairi looks at her and smirks,  they all laugh. "Ok Aliz you have to sit on Alvaro's" Aliz and Alvaro went bright red. "Aww Liz you blushing" y/n says "shushy bish" Aliz replies still red. They all go into the car squashed. Y/n on kais lap and Aliz on Alvaros lap. They start jamming out to some music. They arrived at the party, it smelled of alcohol and drugs.

Mattias POV

"Imma stay sober tonight Children" roshaun says "welp I am too" I say looking at him  and the squad. We all go our separate ways except for me and him considering we have to be sober to look after these putas. "Yo isn't that your ex" he points out looking at her grinding up on some dude. These girls ain't shit. "Yeh I don't care tho, she cheated that's her loss" I say rolling my eyes. "AYE WE FINNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE IN THE LOUNGE ROOM (don't even ask)" some random dude yells. "You wanna go" I ask roshaun "yeh let's go see" we head out to play truth or dare

Y/ns POV
After the gang went separate ways, me and Kai drank a little, we were kind of tipsy not gonna lie but whilst we were dancing all we here is "AYE WE FINNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE IN THE LOUNGE ROOM" some random dude yells we look at each other and he grabs my hand and drags me their

Alvaro's POV

Not gonna lie Aliz looked beautiful tonight we hung out all night dancing and shit, until we got tired a bit. We went outside at the backyard and we sat down on some steps. "You look beautiful" are you dumb alvaro thats supposed to be in your thoughts only. "You look handsome" she smiled and looked at the ground she was blushing, i lifted up her chin and we keaned in for a kiss then "AYE WE FINNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE IN THE LOUNGE ROOM" we jumped as we heard some weird dude yell. We laugh it off and head inside

Alejandros POV

Not gonna lie. I was making out with some random chick on the couch, she smelt like cheetos so i pulled away. "Why did you do that" she asked touching my hair, i brushed her off, i was drunk. "You smell like cheetos" she got offended so she slapped me and went on her merry little way (sarcasim) some one yelled if they wanted to play truth or dare, i gkt bored so i played.

Third person POV

The gang met up once more some drunk some not. "Aight imma spin first" mattia says grabbing a bottle it lands on alvaro, "truth or dare aloe Vera" "truth dinosaur" he said with confidence "tell us the truth if you were to date Aliz OR date your ex who would you pick" Mattia said smirking. Alvaro kisses Aliz cheek "I would date this lovely lady right here" she snuggles up into Alvaro's arm "aight my turn to spin" it lands on kairi, "dare bitch" kairi says slurry, Alvaro already knows what to do. "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with your gf hoe" they look at each other and say "aight bett" they go into a closet and come back out with hickeys. "Ummm we gonna go" kairi says. The boys and Aliz who were sober looked at him confused. "Bitch we have to drive you home your drunk" Mattia says "aight let's go then" kairi says. The gang gathered up and went back to y/ns place they ended up sleeping over.

Y/ns POV

I woke up with a headache. Ugh what happened. I remember everything at the party but not when we got home. I look over to see kairi sleeping next to me and the boys on the floor. Haha Aliz and Alvaro are cuddling. I look under my blankets. Ummm why am I only in underwater......

A/n hola mi amors so I stuffed up my sleep schedule 😁 trust me I wish I can sleep. But the story is just getting started good luck reading the rest when I upload.🙃😉