𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17

3 weeks later

Third person POV

It's the first day of school. After summer the 8 teenagers are finally becoming seniors but y/n was not feeling like going to school. Even tho it was their first day. Kairi and everyone had decided to wake her up in a awful way even jake was in on it!

Kairis POV

I woke up early to go to y/ns house...well everyone did but obviously I got their first. I went inside and said good morning to jake then went up to y/ns room. Ugh why is she still asleep. "Babe"..... "BABY" no reply "WE ARE GETTING STARBUCKS" what the fuck...what time did she sleep?!?! I hear the boys and Aliz come in I run downstairs because I wanted to wake her up and make her mad...dont ask. "Yo y/n is still asleep" I say approaching my friends. "What What do you she is asleep we gotta go" Aliz says "I have a plan but it gonna make her mad" they look at me mischievously and we all know the go "wait imma call jake" I go to jakes room and see him on his phone "yo jake can you help us wake up y/n" "yeh but be careful she will whoop all of your asses..if we do this say I'm not involved" "why?" "You'll see" we go down to the lounge room and tell them the plan. "So Alvaro your going to jump on her, then after Alvaro jumps Mattia your going to dump cold water on her, jake and Aliz  your going to hit her with pillows, ale and Robert your going to play monsters inc ear rape theme song, me and roshaun will jump at the end of her bed" we all agree. We go upstairs and get ready. I think I'm going to die today but it's worth it.

Y/ns POV

Ugh I ended up sleeping at 3am watching teenwolf. Am I obsessed.maybe. Do I care. Hell to the no. I want to go to school but I'm way to tired. I'm still sleeping when I feel someone jump on me. I open my eyes. "The fuck Alvaro" I groan, he gets off me I feel cold ass water get dumped on me. I look up to see Mattia. Pillows than hit me. I hear loudass music and people jumping at the end of my bed. I'm not a morning person. "YALL ARE FUCKING DEAD" I'm wide awake thanks to these people. I get up so fast that everyone bolts out of my room. I laugh evilly and close the door so i can get ready.

Roshauns POV

"RUN HOLY FUCK HURRY"  I yell bolting down stairs. We make it downstairs.alive thank god. We hear her laugh evilly. We all look at jake. He throws his hands up in defensive a way and gives us a I'm not involved look then walks away to his room but before he closes the door all we hear is "y'all better be careful she is crazy asf" we all look at each other wide eyed  and wait for her to show, I look at kairi he looks scared as hell.

Kairis POV

Do I love my girlfriend. Yes. Am I scared of her. Yes. Am I going to die. Quite possibly.

Y/ns POV

I'm very fucking mad. I slam my door shut. And go downstairs. I see everyone... "b-baby you ok" kairi says stuttering I can tell he is scared because he doesn't walk over and he never stutters. "Twinkle twinkle little star" "how I wonder what you are".mattia finishes jokingly. I give them a straight face "I'm going to hit you with my car" I say smirking. They look terrified. "Yo we gotta go" roshaun says, he's my bestie he already knows how I am. I'm not actually going to do something I just like to scare them. "Yeh lets go I'll drive" I volunteering say. "Umm no" Aliz says "what was that" I say kinda shouting "nothing you can drive" she says scared..ok I feel bad for her imma tell her I'm kidding. We go to Starbucks obviously. And we are waiting for our drinks and I'm texting Aliz telling her I'm joking.

Aliz/italic
Y/n/bold

Hey liz I'm joking ok chill
So I'm not going to die
No dumbass just play along...only roshaun knows ok
All goods
Read 8:30am

We get our drinks and head out. As I'm driving I start swerving because I'm dumb and I'm trying to scare them. "Y/N STOP PLS WE DONT WANNA DIE" "Y/N I LOVE YOU BABY IM SORRY" "Y/N PLS IM PREGNANT STOP" I started laughing and drive normally. "Y'all are bitches I wasn't going to kill you I just wanted revenge because you all know I hate the mornings" roshaun me and Aliz are all laughing "why are you guys laughing for" kai ale and Mattia and Alvaro says, Roberts in shock but he's also on his phone. "We knew all along" roshaun and Liz says "wow baby you tell them and not me" kairi says offended "welp" I say.

At school lunch time bc I don't know
We are at lunch chilling just eating food. "Yo where's kairi and Mattia" Robert says "I don't know" we all say. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" we hear from others... oh shit.... we ran over to where we all ran over to where we heard it from. It's kairi mattia and another dude fighting. Roshaun and Alvaro, ale and Robert go in and separate them. I look at Kai "w-w-what happened" I say. He looks at me sympathetically and gets taken to the principals office along with all the boys.

Aliz POV

It was 4th period where I heard some shit going down. "Bro did you hear that y/n slept with every guy while she is with kairi" "what a slut" those words made me furious. I got up out of my seat and went up to them boys "BRO SHUT UP DONT YOU EVER CALL HER A SLUT OR YOULL BE SORRY" I yell "SHUT UP YOUR A SLUT TO GO SIT YOUR PREGNANT ASS DOWN AND GO BACK TO DUDE YOU SLEPT WITH" I was going to cry I had no words people were recording. I was about to cry so I sat down. At lunch time when I heard that their was a fight I knew what was happening. I didn't want to tell y/n and the others what had happened. But the news had spread. When the boys had got taken y/n was confused and shocked. I have to tell her what happened.

A/n ooooooh how will y/n react. Anyways I didn't realise this book was beaming thank y'all so much I really love you guys so much.

#blacklivesmatter
#justiceforgeorgefloyd