𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

Y/ns POV

So me and kairi are chilling in his room waiting for the boys to come, I still can't walk smh. "WADDUP HOESSSS" ale and Mattia yelled coming in. Aliz, Alvaro and roshaun just walked in shaking their heads. "Hey guys" I laughed. "WADDUP WHORES" kairi jumped up yelling. I really fell in love with a child. Damn.

Third person POV

The teenagers were being normal teenagers ya know, just playing fifa, doing tiktoks you know the go. Until roshaun had asked y/n a question. "Hey y/n come join the tiktoks" roshaun asked y/n. He face was red. She was nervous, she just looked at kairi. "Umm I'm ok I think I'll just keep playing fifa, I'm beating tia anyways" she said giggling awkwardly. "bitch" Mattia says angrily "ok then you wanna be like that" roshaun says going up too her and grabbing her by the shoulders trying to lift her up.

Kairis POV

I'm just chilling watching y/n whoop mattias ass in fifa when I hear roshaun ask y/n if she wanted to be in a tiktok. I look at her, she's red, oh shit. "Umm I'm ok I think I'll just keep playing fifa, I'm beating tia anyways" she responded. "Bitch" Mattia says, I just start laughing. I calm down and I look down at y/n. Trying to be lifted up my roshaun. Oh no. He lifts her up. She lands on her feet than stumbles to the floor again. "What the fuck" I hear roshaun say. "Um-I-uh" she stutters. At this point of time everyone was looking at us like 'you good bro'. I'm freaking out. I see Aliz walk up to her "y/n try to stand up" "no I'm good" I look at y/n she looks terrified. My poor baby. That's my fault tbh. "Y/n stand up now" Aliz demands. Me and the boys are just watching (I just sit back and observe. I'm sorry I had too) "I DONT WANT TO" "Y/N STAND UP" "OK" she attempts to stand up. She falls. I look at the boys. They look at me then her then me again. They know what happens "um I'm going to the kitchen" Alvaro says trying not to laugh. "Yeh I'm joining" Mattia says also trying not to laugh. Then soon enough, all the boys including me were in the kitchen laughing our heads off excluding me who was embarrassed asf "BRUH DID YALL REALLY FUCK THAT HARD" ale says laughing "SHUT UP SHE WAS TEMPTING ME" I said looking at the ground smirking.

Aliz POV

All the boys went down stairs. Idk why. Me and y/n are talking as I'm trying to get her to start walking again. "How's you and Alvaro" she says. The thought of him even made me smile. "It's good tbh I love him so much." I replied "awww y'all are cute as hell I mega ship" "yeh but you and Kai are goals" she looked at the floor and blushed and smiled. She started to walk. "YES" she said walking again "CAREFUL. Don't get hurt bb" I said exaggerating the careful, we laugh it off and as soon as we start to calm down. I feel something weird. Something coming up my throat. Oh no.

Y/ns POV (sorry ik I'm changing it so much I'm sorry)

"YES" I started to walk around the room. "CAREFUL. Don't get hurt bb" I started to laugh so did she. A few seconds later we calm down. I look at Aliz. She looks like she's about to throw up "LIZ ARE YOU" she cuts me off my running to the bathroom. She throws up cleans up and walk out. "LIZ ARE YOU OK" I ask worriedly "i don't know lately I've been throwing up like crazy and like I don't even have fevers and shit" she said sitting down next to me on the bed.oh no. "Aliz i know it's personal but when was the last time you and varo..ya know...did it" "last week why" "did you guys use protection" she looks around trying to remember, then her eyes widen.
"N-n-no" she stutters "aliz let's go to the store" she knows why we have to. We head down stairs completely forgetting the boys are their. "BB YOU CAN WALK AGAIN" I heard kairi yell. Fuck.  I turn around "YEH I CAN AND IM GOING TO THE STORE NOW OK BYE" before any of them could say anything I grab the car keys and me and Aliz run to the car. We go to the store. And grab a pregnancy test. And go back to my place instead of kairis. "Ok the instructions are probably inside" I said taking her to my room where a bathroom was. "Ok thanks I'll be back" she goes inside the bathroom, while I'm waiting I'll txt Kai that I'm here.

Kai❤️

Hey babe me and Aliz are at my house just need to talk to her
About something.

Ok baby see ya soon.🥰
❤️
Read 2:30pm

Aliz finally comes out with the pregnancy test. And a paper. She sits next to me. "Will you be mad at me" she asks "what no your my best friend....what's wrong" she takes a deep breath. "Y/n...I'm pregnant." I jump up and take the pregnancy test looking at it. Positive. I dance with the pregnancy test in my hand "IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT" I yell Aliz is just laughing at me.

Alvaro's POV

Me and the boys are in kais room. Some are playing fifa some on their phones I was in my phone when I hear "IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT" I look at kairi he heard it as well because he was sitting next to me. We look at each other and then look out the window. We see y/n dancing with something in her hand and Liz just laughing. "What's that" kairi said pointing at her hand. I look closer. Fuck. "Dude that's a pregnancy test" I look at him his eyes were wide, so were mine bc me and Aliz yk did it not so long ago. We just stare and realise that we should go over their. We sneak out without the boys knowing. "She always leaves the door unlocked" kairi says opening the door quietly. We sneak upstairs and listen to their convo "Aliz I'm so happy for you" "omg thank you but idk how I should tell varo" my eyes went wide, I look at Kai he looked relieved asf. "What if he leaves me" at this point I can't eavesdrop no more. "Baby why would I do that" I said getting up and walking over to the door. "How much did you hear" the girls ask. "All of it" "y'all are some loud motherfuckers" kairi said causing all of us to laugh. "But bae seriously are you pregnant" "yes I'm pregnant" she said hesitantly, I get happy.

Y/ns POV

I see Alvaro jumping up and down yelling yes. We looked scared and confused, even Kai he backs up into my room. " wait you not mad" Aliz asks "MAD BABY IM HAPPY AS FUCK THEIRS GOING TO BE A LITTLE ALVARO...OR ALIZ" Alvaro shouts. She looks so happy. She runs up to him and kisses and hugs him. I feel someone side hugging me. Kairi . I hug him back. "Soon we finna have a baby too" I blush as he whispered into my ear. Damn, me having a baby not a bad idea. "What did I miss" I hear a voice coming from the hallway I get up to see who it is "jake?"

A/n damn jake were ya been. Oh yeh haha Hawaii.this chapter is long ik I'm sorry. GUYS IM SO HAPPY WE REACHED 100 VIEWS THANK YOU SO MUCH.