Part IV

Clarke's POV

"Monty you need to leave right now, we can't lose you" I say in my cellphone after I watch Lexa at the tv.

"And where should I go? I can't go to the airport they'll know who I am within a minute Clarke" I'm pacing back and forth in my room trying to find a solution.

"Can't you just fake an ID? Change your name or something" I say, for me this was the best plan so far.

"I could do that Griffin, I can change my name, but I can't change my face!" he is angry, I understand him. I mean the FBI is on him.

"So then don't leave, stay hide" I propose, it's the second best plan I can think of. If the FBI catch him, he'll go to jail for at least 2-3 years.

"I'll do that Griffin, take care" with that he hangs up the phone. I sigh and sit down on the couch, texting Finn.

Princess 🤩
Can you come at my place? I need to think of something else

Hot boy 😉
Sure princess, give me 5 minutes

I get up of my couch closing the tv. I put my hands on the counter and let out a little scream. Those green eyes are hunting me. Tears are rolling down my cheeks, but I brush them off when Finn knocks at the door.

I open the door and let him in. I close the door, and as soon as I turn around, his lips are press against mine. I kiss him back and he taps my thighs a little, I jump and put my legs around his torso.

He brings us to my room, placing me carefully on my back. He kiss my neck and I let out a moan. Green eyes. Not the time to think of that! He takes off his shirt, and I do the same with mine.

He unclasps my bra and grabs my breast. I moan and let my head hit the bed when his mouth close around one of my nipple, his other hand playing with my other breast. Green eyes. Stop thinking about her!

Finn makes his way to my abdomen kissing it slowly. I can't stop myself and think about her green eyes. I snap back to reality and push him off of me.

"I'm sorry I can't do this Finn, it's wrong I'm sorry" he looks mad and put his shirt back on. Waiting for him to leave.

After yelling at me he finally left. I sit on my bed, putting my head in my heads. I cry again and again. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep

****************************************

Lexa's POV

My phone rings making me groan. I turn around in my bed and look at the time 6am what the heck? I yawn and pick up my phone.

"It's Woods what do you want?" I ask my voice still a little raspy since I just woke up.

"Sorry to wake you up, but we found something on Mr.Green, he lived in the  New Jersey but moved to Washington with his stepmom" I sit on my bed and rub my eyes.

"How did you discover that Anya?" I ask, I just want to fall asleep again, and I need this call to end fast.

"We looked into is social media, we've visited some of his friends, they didn't say anything about where he is right now, but we can ask his stepmom later, some of his friends said that his stepmom and him have not a good relationship". I nod same if she can't see me.

"Good job Johnston, what's the name of his stepmom?" I ask, taking a notebook and a pencil.

"Her name is Anita Murphy, she lives on Trikru avenue, at 307, this is her address" I nod once again noting what she tells me.

"See you later Anya, take care" I hang up and lay down again. Closing my eyes. Blue eyes. Why am I thinking about that?

I fall asleep again, my phone ringing again. 9am, can I just sleep? I look at the caller and a little smile appears on my face.

"Hey Ontari, what's up?" I ask politely. I get up from my bed and go into my kitchen.

"Everything is fine Woods, do you have something to do or do you want to go to a restaurant?" She asks a little nervous, I frown and answer.

"Is that a date? But actually I can't, my team found something on Monty and we need to interroge his stepmom" I ask semi disappointed.

"Well it was a date, but it's fine, your job is more important, good luck with those criminals" she seems sad but I let go, I tell her goodbye and hang up.

I put my uniform, it's a suit with a tie and it's all black. I take an apple, eat it and brush my teeth. I take my key and leave the house. I get into my car and drive to Anya's place.

I sing the songs on the radio. I text Anya telling her I'm in front of her house. She get out and enter in my car. We make small talk and not to long after, we are at the Murphy's house.

Anya and I get out of the car and make our way to the door. I knock and wait for an answer. "It's the FBI, please open up"  after waiting for what seems like years, the door finally open.

I talk first "we have some questions for you, concerning Monty Green, is that possible?" she lets us in, guiding us to the living room.

We sit on the couch and this time, Anya is the one to talk, I take the notebook and the pencil we brought and take notes. "As you may know Mrs.Murphy, your stepson Monty Green is a suspect in this investigation, we want to know where he is"

"He is probably in the basement his dad built him, it's on Polis street, address 415th Polis, you can take him, anyway he is useless". She says, I look at her, how can someone think that of their child. I know technically it's not her biological son, but still!

"Thank you Mrs.Murphy, it was all" she nods and Anya and I leave her house, chills running down my spine.

We enter the car and I start to drive, Anya is humming to the song on the radio, taping the dashboard on the beat.

"See you soon Monty..."