Part XX

Lexa's POV

Oh my gawd! we are really going to eat with the Thorns, I'm so nervous yet so excited. I can call Clarke my girlfriend and I can't be more happy. This is my favorite day ever!

I smile and look at Clarke. She looks back at me and smile, I kiss her cheek and take her hand in mine. We jump into the car, follow by our friends. They all congrats us and we smile.

Lincoln goes behind the Thorns bus to follow it to the restaurant. We wait and the bus starts to move. I lay my head on Clarke's shoulder and she wraps an arm around my waist.

I can't be more happy. Nothing can ruin my mood (A/n that's what we'll see 😉) we sing the songs passing on the radio.

We arrive at the restaurant and smile when I see Chipotle. We enter in the restaurant, I take a seat next to Clarke, Anya sits at my left next to Raven, finally, Octavia and Lincoln sit at Clarke's right.

The Thorns enter and sit in front of us. I smile at Tobin who is in front of me. "So did you enjoy the game?" I nod my head.

"So so much, your goal was amazing! I never saw a game live, it was my first and I loved it!" they chuckle and I can feel a pair of eyes on me.

I don't bother to turn around, I just want to enjoy this lunch. Suddenly a player look at Clarke and I with wide eyes. I frown and look at her.

"That's where I saw you! I knew I knew you from somewhere, someone recorded your performance at the karaoke bar and put it on internet, you are viral dude!" I turn my head towards Anya and she shakes her head no.

"I swear Lex it wasn't me!" I frown and look at Clarke, she looks as shock as I am.

"You were both awesome! I didn't expect someone to rap so well" I smile and thank her. The team nod their head.

I feel a hand on my shoulder "Lex? as Lexa Woods? Or Alexandria Woods" I turn my head towards the person, and my mouth falls open, my eyes start to water, Clarke looks at me and frown.

"Mom?" she nods and try to hug me. I push her off of me and get up from my seat. I go outside and put my back on the wall. I cry silently when I feel two arms around.

I open my eyes and see Blonde hair, I hug her back and cry on her shoulder, soaking her shirt.

"She hurt me and she thinks she can come back to me like this!" I say in Clarke's neck. She rubs my back and kiss my cheek.

The door of the restaurant opens and I see my mom. I wipe my tears off my face and look at her.

"What are you doing here Alexandria? last time you were living in Washington, why did you leave?"

"Oh suddenly you cares! you never care about me, why would you start now! I left Washington to live with my friends and my now girlfriend!" I say screaming a little.

Clarke rubs my back trying to calm me. "I didn't raise you to be gay, I didn't raise my child to be like this!"

"Well you'll be disappointed to know that your other daughter that you hid from me is also gay!"

She freezes and starts to walk towards me. She raises her hand to slap me, I close my eyes but I feel nothing. I open my eyes to see Clarke holding her cheek.

"YOU HIT MY GIRLFRIEND! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" I lost it, as soon as I saw Clarke holding her cheek. She took a hit for me.

"I-I didn't want to hit her, I'm sorry" she says with a blank face. I roll my eyes and Clarke speaks for the first time.

"You left her alone when her father died! she was broken and you left her, just because she's gay! Lexa is an amazing human being! she's kind, she's smart, she's beautiful and she's caring, she learned to grow up without you and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want you in her life! she has me and our friends, but most importantly she has her sister! yeah you heard well, they found each other! so if you just want to say bullshit to the most amazing human you can leave, it's her birthday and I don't want it to be ruined because of a freaking homophobic woman!" wow, she turns me on.

The person I used to call mom scoffs and leaves. I hug Clarke tightly and kiss her neck. "Thank you Clarke, I-hum just thank you"

She laughs and we go back into the restaurant. All eyes are on us, we sit down and start to eat again.

At first it's a little awkward, but we start to talk again and everything comes back to normal.

"Hey guys, I was wondering if you would want to go to the karaoke again some day, we could exchange numbers, I'd love to make new friends!" we laughs and hand our phone to the team.

When Tobin takes my phone I cough a little, she smiles at me and hand me my phone back. I have Tobin's number, wow.

I put an arm around Clarke's shoulders, she smiles and kiss my cheek. I let out a happy sigh, the girls 'aww' at us and we chuckle.

"So how does it feel to have a girlfriend?" I smile and look at Clarke, her blue eyes piercing my green ones.

"It feels amazing to call someone yours" I smile at what Clarke's says and nod my head.

Liked by Lexwoods, Octopusblake, and 214 others@Clarke_griff: please do

@Clarke_griff: please do..💕😘
View all 29 comment
Lexwoods: will do gorgeous 😏😘
Octopusblake: it escalated quickly 🤤😏

I laugh at the post and kiss Clarke's cheek. "Count on me, you're stuck with me for a long time". She chuckles and lay her head on my shoulder.

We say our goodbyes to the Thorns players and leave the restaurant, we jump in the car, with me driving this time.

"Did you guys ever thought about creating a band, like the 5 of us doing music together, I could play piano, Lincoln could play guitar, Raven could play the drum, Clarke and Lexa could totally sign together" Octavia says. I shrug my shoulders and smile at the thought.

"Yea we could do that, we just need to find a place and a group name, are we going to sing our own song or we'll do covers?" I ask

"We'll do covers" Raven says, we nod our heads and we sign the song playing  on the radio.

I put my hand on Clarke's thigh and smile. Jeez I lo-like that girl so much.