Part XI

Clarke's POV

I wake up with the scent of woods and mango in my nose. I open my eyes slowly and see Lexa curls up in my arms. I smile and get up, she groans at the sudden coldness and roll unconsciously to my side of bed cuddling with my pillow.

I stretch and go in Lexa's dresser. I take one of her hoodie and some joggers. I grab an apple, eat it and brush me teeth.

I take a post it and write a little something for Lexa and Octavia.

"I'm out bitch don't look for me, breakfast will bless you ;)" you can guess that one was for Octavia. I laugh and place it on her forehead.

"Hey :) I'm out, I'll bring breakfast, don't worry I'll be back soon, might come back with a dog who knows?" I smile and place the note on Lexa's forehead.

I get out of Lexa's house and start to run. After running for what seems like hours, I'm finally at the restaurant. I yawn and enter.

I order croissants and three coffees. When I turn around, I bump into someone, spilling one of the coffee all over the person.

"Oh yikes! I'm so so sorry! I-hum" I grab a napkin and start to clean the person in front of me. The someone laugh and speak for the first time.

"Hey, don't rush it's okay, I'm Niylah by the way" she offers me her hand for me to shake and I take it.

I look up and my breath hitch, wow she's beautiful. I look down and realize my hand is still in hers. I pull back quickly and blush.

"Oh hum I'm Clarke" I pay for another coffee and buy her one. I feel really bad, but at least she's cute.

She looks me up and down and smirks, I frown and she says "well this Woods is lucky" I don't get it at first and look at the hoodie and on the jogger, on both of them it's write "Woods #13" I let out a chuckle.

"Oh hum that! we are not together, I just left the house fats and grab the first thing I saw" she nods and I blush. It's kinda true, I knew what I was taking, but I didn't know her name was wrote on the clothes.

I smile unconsciously when I start to think about Lexa. "But you want to be with this someone" I look back at Niylah and laugh.

"Well it's complicated, and I don't think she feels the same so..yeah" I shrug and we get out of the restaurant.

We talk for a bit and exchange numbers. I pull out my phone and check the news. My eyes widen and I pick up the pace.

"Raven Reyes; Trial in 5 days, will the judge be fair?" I need to tell Lexa. I arrive at home, well can I call it home? anyway, I arrive at home and enter.

I put our breakfasts on the counter and turn around. Lexa is standing in front of me, I jump and put a hand over my heart. She's laughing uncontrollably I look at her with a death glare.

"I could have done a heart attack!" I pout and she puts her arms around my waist. I smile and let myself sinking into her embrace.

"Nice outfit by the way Klork" I shiver at the way she just said my name. It was hot. I shake my head and chuckle.

I tell her about Raven's trial in 5 days and she nods. She tells me Anya wants to meet her at a little café but she doesn't know why she wants to meet. I frown and shrug.

"Can I go with you? Pwetty pwease, I'll stay on the bike" I pout and she smiles, nodding her head, I smile back and we leave the house together.

We jump on her moto, putting our helmet. I put my arms around her torso and she starts to drive.

After driving for a little while, we arrive at the café. She takes off her helmet and put it on the bike. She enters the café and I take my phone.

After approximately twenty minutes of waiting, my phone dings, I frown and see it's from Lexa.

Lexa's POV

I enter the café and see Anya at a table. I sit down in front of her and greet her with a smile. She doesn't return it which makes me frown.

"I have to tell you something Lexa and I don't want you to interrupt me" I nod and she starts.

"Your parents gave birth to a little girl before you, and this little girl has been place in foster care, because at the time your parents couldn't take care of a child, she did a lot of family before one of them decided to keep her. This little girl grow up trying to find her biological father and mother, she discovered really recently that she has a younger sister, she also discovered that her real father died and her real mother ran away. What I am trying to say..is-hum, I'm born a Woods, Lexa. You are my younger sister".

My jaw drops on the floor, tears rolling down Anya's cheek. I'm shock, I still have family, and I am working with my older sister!

"I-I don't know what to say, hum, wow. I'm happy it's you actually Anya" I get up and hug her.

"So, Anya Woods, sounds good" we laugh for a bit and she has something else to tell me.

"How to say that without losing my job, hum I kinda help Raven Reyes to escape, before going into her trial" I frown.

"But her trial is in 5 days?" I say/ask not understanding. She shakes her head no. "This is what they made the people think?" I'm lost.

"They don't want anyone at her trial, so they put a random date". It makes no sense. "I helped her escape, she's at my house right now".

"Tell her to come here, I have something to tell you too, her name is Clarke". I take my phone and text Clarke.

"Can you come inside, it's okay she won't do anything" Clarke enters two minutes after and I smile.

She sits down besides me and ask who the girl in front of us is. But realization hit her hard, her eyes turn dark "YOU killed Bellamy!" I put my hand on her thigh. She looks at me like I betrayed her.

"I didn't, my team did, actually I have something to tell you Clarke, as you may know, Raven trial is in 5 days, but it's not true, the government didn't want anyone at her trial so they made up this, I helped her escape, Lexa is the only one who knows and you". Clarke looks at me and I nod towards the door of the restaurant.

Raven is in the door with wide eyes, Clarke is at the verge of the tears. She gets up and runs to Raven. Both of them hug each other.

"Oh my..I thought I wouldn't see you before a year! I love you so much Rae, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have put you into this mess" Clarke says crying.

"Hey it's okay baby, I'm here I got you" they make their way back to the table and Clarke hugs Anya.

"Thank you so much, thank you" Anya smiles and Raven looks at me with wide eyes, chocking.

"Lexa, well hello, so you helped Clarke?" I nod and she hugs me. I hug her back and smile.

"I also helped Octavia, at first I just wanted to helped Clarke, but when I heard the news about Bellamy, I decided to keep her with me" Raven kisses my cheek a lot of times and I laugh.

"So now what we are doing? I mean we are stuck together, we are 5, we can all live together, we could buy a bigger house and all live together!" Clarke says, I laugh and nod.

"I think that this is a wonderful idea Griffin" Raven says. Anya nods her head. We get up and I tell them we are going to my house. Raven is so excited to see Octavia, it's really funny.

We enter in my house and Octavia is in the kitchen. Clarke and I look at each other and laugh.

"Well about time bitches, I started to think you were being kidnap" she looks up and her jaw drops.

"RAVEN?" She jumps out of her seat and run into the Latina's arms. They both cry and hug. Octavia kisses Raven's cheeks.

I look at Anya and Clarke and the three of us melted. This is what I want in the future, I found a family, my family.