Part XXVIII

8 years later

Everyone was happy with their relationship. Clarke and Lexa had keep the house, while Raven and Anya was now married, they had move out from the house, but they were still near the first house they all bought together. They now have a little boy name Ethan. He is 3 years old, Raven gave birth to him. Every week, they visited the Griffin-Woods house. Raven was still in the music band they created 9 years ago, they were well known, they gave concerts and had fans all over the world. Anya was now pregnant and was waiting for a little girl.

Octavia and Lincoln had also moved out, they decided to leave the state to go in another country. They were FaceTiming with their best friends every weeks, they were visiting on the holidays and they were really happy. They were also married, Lincoln had brought Octavia to the beach where they first met and asked her the big question. They have one girl, she's 4 years old and is full of joy. They had adopted a little dog and he was really cute.

Emilie and Victoria had moved in together next to their "moms" house. Emilie had asked Victoria to marry her on their graduation day. They decided to join the music band created 9 years ago, they were both singing with Lexa and Clarke. They were waiting for a little boy. Emilie was the one who was pregnant, she was giving Victoria a hard time with the hormones, but Victoria had stick around not living her wife's side. They were really happy together and they were really cute.

As for the Griffin-Woods everything was perfect. They married each other on a beach in the Bahamas. Clarke had gave birth to a little boy, Aden Griffin-Woods. He has blonde hair and blue eyes just like Clarke, but he has the personality of Lexa Griffin-Woods. They decided to have another child 4 years ago, Lexa asked to gave birth to the child. They had a little girl Madi Griffin-Woods, she has brown hair and brown eyes. They also adopted a dog, the kids named him Fish.

Everyone was happy and it was all that mattered.