Part XVII

Raven's POV

I turn around on my side to see a beautiful blonde besides me. I smile and try my hardest to not brush my hand against her perfect jaw.

I hear her groans and I fake sleeping. She turns around in the bed. She brush her hand in my hair and I try to not smile. I hum happily and she stops. She starts again when she notices I wasn't going to open my eyes.

"You're so beautiful Raven, you're so going to break my walls down" she says with a sigh.

"Thank you" I say with a little smile, she freezes which makes me smile even more. She starts to chuckle from embarrassment.

"You're beautiful too Anya" I say and she smiles, blushing a little. I brush my hand on her sharp cheeks and smile.

I start to lean in and she closes her eyes. My lips brush against hers and suddenly the door of the room open.

"WAKE UP BITCHES-oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt" I turn around and see Octavia. I grab a pillow and throw it at her.

She closes the door and we can hear her laugh. I roll my eyes and look back at Anya. We are both blushing from being caught.

We chuckle and I get up from the bed and go to the drawer. I take some clothes and changed. Anya is doing the same, after getting change, Anya and I make our way downstairs.

When we enter into the kitchen everyone was there. Octavia and Lincoln were cooking breakfast. Lexa and Clarke were on the couch of the living room, cuddling while watching FTWD.

"Sup lovebirds" I say sitting on the loveseat. Clarke and Lexa look at me and smile saying good morning. I watch the show with them and cringe at the zombies.

"Is it just me or Alicia looks a lot like Lexa" I say laughing. They both nod their head and laugh.

Two arms wrap around my neck I look at the person and smile at Anya. She smiles back and murmurs in my ear.

"Come have dinner with me tonight" my mouth get dry and my heart starts to beat really fast. I smile at her and nod.

"Like a date" I ask with a smirk. She blushes and nod her head. I smile genuinely and nod my head. "I'd love to go on a date with you".

She smiles and leave the living room. "Okay so now it my turn to help you for your date Reyes" Clarke says from Lexa's arms.

I smile and nod. I get up from the couch to my room. I let myself fall on the bed and let out a happy chuckle. I have a date with Anya Woods!

Lexa's POV

Clarke turns around in my arms and I smile. "I'm going to help Raven for her date, will you help Anya?" I nod my head and hug Clarke.

She smiles and kiss my cheek. She gets up of the couch, I hit her ass and laugh. She gasps and turn around to face me.

"You will regret it Woods" I laugh and she jumps on top of me, tickling my side. I yelp and erupt in laughter. At this point, I'm begging her to stop.

She's still straddling me, I was calming down after the mess that just happened. I put my hands on her waist and look into her eyes. She starts to lean in, but instead of kissing my lips, she kissed my cheek.

I pout and she laugh, leaving the living room. I groan and get up of the couch to go to Anya and Raven's room.

When I enter the room, there was only Raven and Clarke. "Did you guys see Anya?" they both nod towards the balcony. I smile and make my way to Anya.