Part XIX

Lexa's POV

I'm sleeping peacefully with Clarke in my arms. I smile and lose it when two bodies jump on us.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Clarke jumps, I let out a little scream. Clarke and I give a death glare to Octavia and Raven.

I groan and push them off of us. They fell on the ground with a thud. They groan and I laugh.

"Karma's a bitch bitches" Clarke laughs and put her arm around me. I smile and she kisses my cheek.

"Happy birthday Lexa" I smile and thank her. I kiss her lips chastely and get up from the bed. By the time, the two girls who were on the ground, were out of the room.

I take a hoodie and some jeans. I smile when Clarke wraps her arms around me from behind. I lean against her and she kisses my neck.

"I have a big surprise for you like really really big, you'll have to wear a blindfold" I frown and look at her. She smiles and hugs me.

I hug her back and smile. We go downstairs hand in hand with a big smile on both of our face.

They sing me happy birthday while Anya is bringing me a little cupcake with a candle on it. I smile and take the cupcake. I blow the candle without noticing Octavia taking a picture.

Liked by Clarke_Griff, Linc22, and 307 others @Octopusblake: Happy birthday bitch! we love you so much, today will be amazing;) you'll se you will be really happy, love you boo 💕

@Octopusblake: Happy birthday bitch! we love you so much, today will be amazing;) you'll se you will be really happy, love you boo 💕

View all 28 comments
Clarke_griff: happy birthday Lexa 💕
Linc22: happy bday to my favorite Woods (no offense @an_woodie)
an_woodie: happy birthday lil sis, @Linc22 fuck u
Octopusblake: sorry Anya but it's my job ;)

I laugh at the comments and scroll. I lose my smile at the picture I just found. I look at Anya and scream "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" she laughs and show the picture to everyone.

Liked by Clarke_Griff, Octopusblake, and 479 others@an_woodie: happy bday dumbass 💕Comments disabled

@an_woodie: happy bday dumbass 💕
Comments disabled