Part XXI

A/n you're very welcome 😉 😏

Clarke's POV

I wake up before Lexa which is impressive. I smile at her, she looks so peaceful, her mouth is open slightly letting out little snores.

I brush my hand in her hair, going down and tracing her perfect jaw. I lean in and kiss her lips. She kisses back slowly, I smile and pull away.

"Hmm I love to wake up like that" I smile again and cuddle into her. She holds me and kiss my forehead.

Her phone buzz on the nightstand, I turn around in the bed and take it. I frown and open her phone. She puts her head on my shoulder and roll her eyes.

Hey baby, I miss you so much, please come back to me, I love you Lexa, I'm sorry I shouldn't have been such a bitch with you. Xx

"Tell her I want nothing to do with her and that I have an amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, and romantic girlfriend" I smile and kiss her cheek.

I text back to Costia's text and laugh at her response it's okay she doesn't have to know it will be our secret.

"Imma kill her Lexa, I swear hold me tight" she laughs and kiss me. I kiss her back, taking a picture and sending it to Costia.

Lexa laughs "I love it when you're jealous" I pout and she laughs even more. I roll my eyes playfully.

"I'm never jealous Lexa" that seems to be funny because Lexa erupts in laughter once again.

"Oh yeah? what about the time we went to the paintball and this girl asked you if she could make a move on me, or the things with all the waiters and waitress who hit on me, oh and the dude at our first date! you were totally jealous"

"Ok ok I get it, I was jealous" she smiles and kiss me. The kiss get heated and she puts herself on top of me.

She starts to kiss my neck which make me moan, she finds my pulse point and start to suck on it. "Shit..Lex"

She kisses my jaw then she kisses my lips again. She pulls my lips with her teeth, I moan again and she smiles.

She tugs on my shirt, asking if she can take it off, I nod we pull apart and she takes off my shirt.

I'm in my pyjamas pants and in my bra only. "You're in too much clothes babe" I say taking off her shirt. My eyes widen when I see she isn't wearing any bra.

She blushes and I smile kissing her collarbone. I turn us over so now I'm on top. I kiss her neck slowly and she moans. Damn that was hot.

I start to rub her thigh with my hand. Lexa loves to sleep without pants on. I massage her inner thigh, she moans in my mouth, I slide my tongue inside her lips. We fight with our tongues for dominance.

I kiss her neck and make my way down towards her chest. I look into her eyes and notice how they turned a dark green. I smile and start to lick her right nipple, playing with my hand on her left boob.

Her head hit the pillow "fuck..Clarke, stop teasing" she says unclasping my bra. She grabs my boobs in her hand and I moan. I kiss her and tug on her underwear.

She nods eagerly I chuckle and take it off. "You're so beautiful Lexa" she smiles and I trail my kiss down on her body. She arched her back searching for friction.

"Hmm patience babe" she whines and I smile kissing her neck. Slowly making my way down.

"Tell me what you want" I look at her kissing her inner thigh, approaching her core slowly.

"Fuck..I want you..to fuck me" I make my way up again and kiss her lips, she groans and I smirk.

"You'll have to precise pretty girl" she moans when I squeeze her inner thigh with my hand near where she needs it the most.

"Finger me, lick me, just fuck" she says arching her back, I take off my pants and my underwear leaving us both naked.

I grind on her and moan at the contact. I put my hand on her core and start to rub her clit. She moans and put her head in my neck.

"Stop..teasing" I kiss her neck and put two fingers inside of her. She let out a louder moan, I smile in her neck and pump my fingers faster.

"HOLY FUCK" I start to rub her clit with my thumb giving her more sensation. I suddenly stop which make her whines.

"Not now baby, I want to taste you" she moans and I make my way between her legs.

I start to lick her, she grabs the blanket in her hand and hit the pillow with her head. "Fuck..you're so freaking good" I smile and breathe on her pussy. She moans.

I start to lick again, putting my tongue inside of her from time to time. I suck hard on her clit "FUCK! Shit, don't stop babe" I nod.

I insert two fingers inside of her still sucking her clit. "I'm gonna cum.." I pump faster and suck harder.

"FUCK CLARKE!" she screams, I lick her juice and moan. I make my way up and kiss her, she moans at the taste of herself on my lips.

She turns us over "your turn" she starts to kiss my neck leaving hickey. I moan, she kisses my chest, sucking my nipples, I put my hand in her hair and pull. She moans and I smirk.

She makes her way down kissing my inner thighs. I arch my back and she smiles, she looks at me in the eyes and lick my core.

"Oh fuck Lex!" she licks quickly alternating between licking and sucking. I'm at the point to lose it. She puts two fingers at my entrance and push them inside of me.

"SHIT! LEXA!" she pumps faster, she starts to kiss my chest and then she makes her way to my mouth. We kiss, I moan at the taste.

"FUCK! DONT STOP BABY!" she smiles and kiss my neck. I grab the sheets and let out a scream. It was the best morning I ever had.

She kisses me one last time and lay down besides me. I turn on my side to face her and smile, "it was amazing!" she smiles and nods.

I cuddle into her and we fall back asleep. I wake up once again before Lexa and smile, I kiss her forehead and get out of the bed.

I go to the dresser and take a hoodie and joggers, I pick up my underwear who were laying on the floor. I dressed and make my way downstairs.

I make myself a coffee and feel two arms around me, I smile and turn my head to look at Lexa. She kisses me and I kiss her back.

We make our way to the living room to see Raven, Octavia, Lincoln with a smirking face, and Anya with a disgust face.

"Well good afternoon to you two, we heard you enjoyed your morning!" Ravens says, we both blush and sit down on the loveseat.

I need new friends please god help me!