Part XVI

Clarke's POV

Today is the day I'm finally going on a date with this beautiful green eyed girl. I don't even know how I built the courage to ask her out.

When she came back into the room she was smiling wide and her eyes were gleaming, she lied down on the bed next to me and said "I know you asked me out, but can I hum organize our date, please". She looked at me with pouty lips  and hope in her eyes. I couldn't say no at this face.

Lexa comes in our room and smile "are you gonna change or you want to go to our date in a pyjama?" she says with a smirk and I roll my eyes playfully.

"How should I dressed?" I ask. She tells me to dress comfortably. I nod and get up of the bed. I start to look in my suitcase for something to wear when two excited person barge in the room.

"OMG, OMG! YOU HAVE A DATE!! Can we help you because you know we love you and you love us, please please please" I sigh and smile at Octavia and Raven.

"Yes you can help me" they squeal and I laugh. They come to my suitcase and throw the clothes they don't want me to wear. I sigh and chuckle.

"Do you both know where am I going" they nod their head and I ask them where Lexa is bringing me. They shake their head no which make me whine.

They turn around with clothes in their hand letting out a "perfect!" I smile and nod my head. In their hands were a black and gold hoodie, ripped jeans, vans, and finally a beanie. Oh we are going for the really gay look.

I go in the bathroom and start to change. I feel really gay, like gayer than Lexa. I smile and get out of the washroom. I go downstairs and Lexa is standing in the living room pacing back and forth. I smile, she's beautiful.

"So we are both looking very gay, I'm pretty sure the boys will stay away from us" I say with a laugh. She jumps a little and turn around. Her mouth falls open, I smirk and make my way to her.

I put my hand on her cheek, going on her jaw and close her mouth. I laugh and we get out of the house.

 I laugh and we get out of the house

(A/n: Lexa's outfit ^)

She goes into the driver seat and I smile. I get in the car and put the radio. We sing all the songs we know and laugh.

I put my hand on the controller and look out of the window. I feel a hand on top of mine, I turn my head towards Lexa, she's still looking in front of her. I let go of her hand, she looks sad, but when I put my hand on hers again to intertwine our fingers, she smiles.

After driving for a while, Lexa stops the car. I look around us and smile. She brings us to the fair, I look at her and smile. She gets out of the car and run to my side of the car. I frown but smile when she opens my door.

"Madame" she says in a french accent, I laugh and take her hand. She looks at me and smile.

"Do you like it?, is it too much?, what if you don't like it" I stop us in our track and look at her.

"You are here right?" she frowns and nod her head "then it's perfect" she smiles and we start to walk again.

We make our way to the entrance and the dude at the ticketing looks at Lexa up and down. I frown and turn my head to the right. Looking away from Lexa and the boy.

The dude look at Lexa again and says "A4" Lexa frowns and I am really confused too.

"A4?" Lexa says with confusion on her face, she looks at me and shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh sorry I thought it was a vending machine because you look like a snack" Lexa's mouth falls open and I start to laugh, I put my arm around Lexa's torso and drag her into the fair.

I look at the dude, he looks back at me, Lexa looks at me and the dude. I point a finger to Lexa "mine" I say. She smiles and we leave.

"Yours?" I look at her and blush. She laughs and I give her a shy smile. She puts an arms around my shoulders and I smile.

We did all the rides we could do. It was really fun. We walk around for a bit and we come across a haunted house. I smile and look at Lexa. She seems to understand because she freezes.

"Oh hell no!" I laugh and drag her to the entrance of the house. She whines and I smile. The girl explains us how it works and we nod.

We enter the house and Lexa let out a small "why" I laugh and I put an arm around her.

It was really cool! we screamed a lot, I get out of the house and smile, I turn my head toward Lexa and laugh. She was so white she could have played a vampire in twilight.

I make my way to her and hug her tight. She hugs me as tight as me and I smile.

"Ferris wheel?" Lexa says/asks. I nod and we go in it. We take a seat and the Ferris starts to moves. Lexa takes my hand in hers and I smile.

We are at the top and our rides stop. We look at the view and let out a wow. We chuckle and look at each other.

"So ms.Griffin, do you kiss on the first date?" I laugh at Lexa and my stomach flips, butterflies in my stomach, my heart beating really fast. All packages.

I start to lean in and stop one inches before my lips could be on hers "it depends will you win me a teddy bear" she smiles and I pull back.

We get out of the Ferris wheel and make our way to the little games. I won a teddy bear for Lexa, on the teddy bear it was write "I like you" I blush and give it to her.

She takes it and smile. She won me a little stuff animal, it was a raccoon, he was holding a heart and on the heart it was write "princess" I smile and take it.

"So? do you kiss on the first date" she asks again, I laugh and put my arms around her neck, she puts her arms around my waist and we start to lean in.

Her lips touch mine, finally, I kiss her back automatically. We kiss for a while and we back off from each other. I smile and bite my lips.

"Better than in my last dream" she says, I laugh and hold her hands. We make our way to the car we rent yesterday and hopped in it.

It was perfect, I like her.