Part VII

Lexa's POV

Today is the day I am interrogating Raven Reyes. She's a smart girl, she'll know what to do. As Anya said when she called me yesterday "omg Woods, she's really hot, I might have a crush on a criminal"

I smile at this thought and start to eat, I dressed up for the day, brush my teeth, grab the files, my phone and leave my appartement.

I am about to enter my car when my phone ding I look at it and smile when I see who texts me.

Swing chair girl 😌
Hey hottie, thank you for yesterday, I really love your hoodie 'smells good' anyway thank you again

FBI chics 🤩
I'll do it every time if I had to, you can keep the hoodie, see you soon?

Swing chair girl 😌
Sure, I'd love to :)

FBI chics 🤩
Good, I have to go, duty calls ;)

She says goodbye and I start to drive to the building. I enter and go to my office, I greet my team and meet with Reyes in the interrogation room.

"So Raven, Monty told us your job, putting the camera on the same motion and communication, what does that mean" I say/ask to her.

She smirks and looks at me, I see her gulps under my stare and she answers "we had some mic on us, like in our ear, so we could talk to each other in all subtlety, and for the cameras well there's nothing to explain"

I nod and sigh "why would you all do that? Is there a reason?" she nods and starts to explain.

"One of my best friend's dad has been killed, 5 years ago, and hum we discovered something about his death, he has been killed by the president's brother, we wanted to scare him, you know, just to make him think his brother will die" I nod and water start to form in my eyes.

I get up and leave the room, I go to the bathroom and splash water on my face. I can't cry, not now. I go back to Raven and sit down.

"Sorry, you can go on" she nods and start to explain a little more. I write down what she's telling me and nod.

"Now, I'll need a name" she nods and start to think, the same way as Monty did last time.

"Hum Bellamy Blake, he is the second leader of this" I note his name down on a paper and ask Anya to look for a Bellamy Blake. She nods and stares at Raven, she blushes and leaves.

"Thank you Raven" I leave the room and some guards bring her in a cell. I go to the reunion room and look at the billboard. I'm satisfied with the progress we have done.

I look at the new picture and huff, he is the stereotype of douchebag, I'm pretty sure that if we look for asshole in the dictionary, his name will be the definition.