Part XIV

Clarke's POV

"GUYS!! Come on or we'll be late for our flight!" Octavia screams from downstairs. I take my suitcase and rush to the car.

"I'll miss my bike" Lexa says pouting, I chuckle and grab her hand, "come on grumpy, we have to go" she rolls her eyes at the nickname but smirk.

We have two cars to go to the airport, in the first one, there's Octavia, Lincoln and Raven. In the second one, there's Lexa, Anya, and me.

We jump in the car and put the radio, as the first song starts to play, Lexa and I gasp. We look at each other and sing at the top of our lung.

"People say we shouldn't be together
we're too young to know about forever
but I say, they don't know what they talk-talk-talking about

Cause this love is only getting stronger
so I don't wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

Oh! they don't know about the things we do
they don't know about the I love yous
but I bet you if they only knew
they would just be jealous of us
they don't know about the up all nights
they don't know I've waited all my life
just to find a love that feels this right

baby they don't know about
they don't know about us

Just one touch and I was a believer
every kiss it gets a little sweeter
it's getting better
keeps getting better all the time girl

They don't know about the things we do
they don't know about the I love yous
but I bet you if they only knew
they would just be jealous of us,
they don't know about the up all nights
they don't know I've waited all my life
just to find a love that feels this right

Baby, they don't know about

They don't know how special you are
they don't know what you've done to my heart
they can say anything they want 'cause they don't know about us

They don't know what we do best, that's between me and you, our little secret

But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

They don't know about the things we do
they don't know about the I love yous
but I bet you if they only knew
they would just be jealous of us,
they don't know about the up all nights
they don't know I've waited all my life
just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about

They don't know about the things we do
they don't know about the I love yous
but I bet you if they only knew
they would just be jealous of us,
they don't know about the up all nights
they don't know I've waited all my life
just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about
they don't know about us

They don't know about us"

After the end of the song, we all erupt in laughter. Anya eyes us suspiciously, I blush and so does Lexa.

"Why do I think this song is talking about you two" Lexa hit the back of her head and Anya let out a "ouch", she scratches the back of her head and throw a death glare to Lexa.

"Like you're even better with Raven!" I look at Anya and raise an eyebrow at her, she blushes and I start to laugh.

"Oh shut up Griffin!" I laugh harder, in the corner of my eyes, I can see Lexa laughing a little.

We all sign the songs we knew, after driving for what seems like years, we finally arrive to the airport.

We are all a little nervous about Raven, what if she gets caught? I start to bite my lips and Lexa glares at me. I smile and tell her "what?"

She shrugs her shoulders "nothing" she leaves, but stops in her track, waiting for me and our friends. Weird.

I make my way to her and grab her shoulders, "you're alright?" she nods and hug me. I hug her back and whisper in her ear, "what's going on Lex?"

"I'll just miss this place, my memories are here, my team, but I don't know I feel happy, because I'm leaving with our friends and you, I can't wait to make new memories" I smile and hug her again.

"Okay lovers! we gotta go or we'll miss our flight!" Raven says from the airport entrance. We blush and join them into the massive place.

"We are not together Reyes!" Lexa says, to be honest, it kinda hurts. I nod my head and point to Lexa "what she says".

Raven rolls her eyes and murmur "yet" I blush and she winks at me. Lexa rolls her eyes and we make our way to the gate.

After waiting for three hours, someone finally calls for our flight. We jump on our feet and smile at each other. This will be fun.

We enter the plane and take our seat. I'm next to the window with Lexa besides me. I play with my phone before we start to fly.

"Are you nervous?" I look at Lexa and give her a small smile, I shake my head no, I'm anything but nervous. There was too much memories here in Washington and I needed to change.

"Not really, I mean I'm really happy to leave actually, building new memories with you and our friends, it will do good for us all" she nods and take my hand. I blush and look out of the window.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen we will take off soon, please I ask you to close all electronic devices while flying, be kind with the other passengers, because if there's a fight mid aire, we can't go back" all the passengers laugh "on this, I wish you an amazing flight, may the 4th be with you" oh a Star Wars fan.

Lexa look at me with gleaming eyes, I smile at her, she loves Star Wars. We close our phone and relax in our seat. I never loved taking off. I ball my hand in a fist and close my eyes.

I feel Lexa squeezing my hand, I smile. The plane starts to move and I let out a shaky breath.

Everything will be fine. You are going to have a new life, new house, new job. As I think about everything, one important thing cross my mind. Lexa's birthday is in eleven days, this will be her favorite birthday ever!

She won't be disappointed to turn 23.