Part IX

Lexa's POV

I wake up this morning with Clarke's head in my neck and Octavia's arm around me. If someone enter this room, they'll think I get laid. I feel so sorry for Octavia and Clarke, for their lost I mean.

Loosing a sibling isn't the best feeling. Uncle Kane had a depression when he lost is brother, don't get me wrong, I loved my dad, but a lot of his 'teaching' as he called them, were wrong for my health.

My dad always told me 'love is weakness' or 'to go far in life, is to be alone'. I always believed what he was saying, but Costia changed my mind, that was until she cheated on me.

I cried a lot, I loved her so much, I bought her things I didn't have the money for. I 'huff' at that thought and roll my eyes.

I feel someone moving and turn my head to see who it is. Clarke looks at me and give me a sad smile. I return it and she cuddles deeper into me.

She looks into my eyes and says "what are you thinking about" her voice is so raspy, it's kinda really hot. I look at her and bite my lips. I smile and tell her what I was thinking.

"Why would someone cheats on you? That's bad" I raise an eyebrow and she blushes. Octavia groans and rolls on her side.

"I told you last night I don't want to third wheel!" she says, Clarke and I laugh and I can feel the heat rise on my cheeks. Her laugh is so amazing.

I get up of the bed closely followed by Clarke and Octavia. We make our way to my kitchen, I grab three bowls and place them on the counter. I make us some cereals, and we start to eat.

"Ok so we need to talk about it, what do I do? I can't just go to the FBI, they will ask me too much questions about my brother, but they will also ask me a lot about the White House thing". Octavia says between a few bites.

I nod my head and reply "I'll try my best to come up with something, I don't know what to do yet" I look at her with sorry in my eyes. Clarke frowns and hums. I look at her and raise an eyebrow.

"I mean, I think I have an idea. Lexa, you can go to the building first, preparing the files and convincing your team to do her interrogation, once it's done, Octavia you enter the building. Then Lexa will interrogate you, not asking about the bomb in the WH" she shrugs her shoulders, Octavia and I make eyes contact and say at the same time.

"Clarke, you're a genius!" the three of us start to laugh and start to talk strategy. Octavia gives me her number so I can text her when it's done. I take my keys, brush my teeth and leave the house.

I take my bike and make my way to the building. I finally arrive after ten minutes of riding. I take off my helmet and enter in the building. I make my way to my office. I take the files and call for Anya.

She comes in two minutes after and asks me what I want. "If ms.Blake decides to come today, I want to do her interrogation". Anya nods and leaves my office. Well that was easy.

I take my phone and look into my contact. I smirk at the ID Octavia gave herself. I click on her name and text her.

Woodie 👑
Hey O, it's done you can come in, just go at the front desk and ask for Anya Jackson, tell her who you are, she's supposed to tell me when you're here. See you soon.

Octopusblake 🐙
Ok im in the building, why they look at me like that, Jesus I know I'm beautiful but I kinda feel uncomfortable right now..

I laugh and wait for Anya to come into my office. I frown when she doesn't come. I get up and leave my office. I sigh and go into the interrogation room. Anya is in front of Octavia.

I enter the room "ANYA! I told you to let me this case! Now get out of here, she's mine" she groans and leaves. What's the matter with her. I shake my head and sit in front of Octavia.

"Ok, what do you know? Did you know your brother was doing this" she starts to cry and I smile. Damn she's a good actress. She looks at me and starts to talk. Please follow the plan.

"I didn't know about anything, I knew that he was leaving our house at night, but I never knew where he was going, I asked him once, but he shrugged me off, telling me I was a worthless sister" I nod and write that down on a paper.

"So you don't know anything about the fake bomb, no names?" she shakes her head no. I smile at her and leave the little room. I walk to Anya's office and knock.

"I don't know what's the matter with you, but if you don't stop right now, I'll fired you! Is that clear Jackson?" she nods and I leave. I take my phone again, I create a group chat and text in it.

Woodie 👑
It's all done we can go home, stay hide I'll have a surprise for the both of you

Princess 🤤
Good, make sure you and Octavia don't leave at the same time, I love surprise 😊

Octopusblake 🐙
Will do Clarkey! Yeah I love surprise too so drive fast but not to fast Woodie😉

I laugh and jump on my bike. I put on my helmet and start to drive. I arrive at my house after eight minutes on the rode. I open the door of my house and scream.

"CLARKEY! I'm home" she runs and hugs me. I'm taken aback by this but hug her back. I smile and rub her back. But then she pulls back and hit the back of my head.

"Ouch what was that for!" I say rubbing the back of my head, where she just hit me. She's strong, damn.

"You know I hate this nickname!" she says crossing her arms around her chest. I pout and she cracks a smile. I smile back, I then leave her alone mouthing a 'I hate you'.

Octavia comes home fifteen minutes later. They both ask me how to dressed for my surprise. I tell them to wear something athletic.

They go in my room to take their clothes and head to the bathroom. I start to change my clothes too and I hear them laugh. I smile at Clarke's laugh, I love it.

Once I'm change, I sit on my bed and wait for them to come out. Five minutes later they are both dressed. I look at Octavia and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Can we take your car? I'll drive though" she nods and we get out of my house. I sit in the driver seat, Clarke goes in the passenger seat, and Octavia goes in the back.

Clarke puts her hand on the controller, I look at it, should I hold it or not? Then I see Clarke looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I take that as a signal and put my hand on hers.

We hear a 'click' and the both of us turn our head towards Octavia. She has her phone out and gives us an innocent smile. I roll my eyes and Clarke's phone ding. She takes it and laughs.

Liked by Linc22, Harp1234, and 197 others@Octopusblake: I swear I told them twice "I DONT WANT TO BE THE THIRD WHEELS"

@Octopusblake: I swear I told them twice "I DONT WANT TO BE THE THIRD WHEELS"

Comments are disabled

We arrive after thirty minutes of driving. I hope they will like it. I park the car and the three of us get out. I smile wide, I remember coming here when I was younger.

On the sign of the place you could clearly read "Arkadia paintball inc." Clarke's jaw drops while Octavia is jumping everywhere. Well they probably love it.

Fun time starts....now