Part XXVI

Victoria's POV

It's been a long week but I still managed to get through it. Lexa and Clarke want me to go to school, but I don't know if I'm ready yet. Anyway, I am still waiting for Emily to text me, I think she won't call me but it's just my opinion.

"Lexa?" I say with a small voice, she looks at me and ask me what's going on. "Can I talk to you about something" she nods and I sit down in front of her.

"It's just it's been a week since I gave my number to Emilie and she still hasn't texted me, what do I do?" I say lowering my head.

"Look at me Vic" I look at her "maybe she's busy but I'm sure she will text you, you're a beautiful girl Vic if she decides she wants nothing to do with you, she's crazy" I smile and hug her.

"Thank you Lex, I hum I love you" I say quickly I turn around and start to leave when she grabs my wrist in her hand. I curse in my head and turn around to face her.

"I love you too Vic, don't be afraid to tell us you love us, we all do" I smile and leave.

I start to walk in my room and see Raven and Anya making out in the hallway "ewww guys your room is like just besides you, omg I'll have nightmares"
they laugh and I roll my eyes.

I enter my room and sit on my bed. Lexa bought me a laptop and I couldn't have been more happy. I open it and look for school online. If I have to take classes, I'll do it online.

I sigh and get out of my room, I find Clarke and Lexa on the couch, cuddling while watching TV. I smile at the two "hey, I have a question for you and I want your opinion" they nod and put the show on pause.

I sit next to them and I take a deep breath "so hum, I've been thinking about what you said to me about going to school, but I'm not ready yet, can I do my classes online? like that I can be with you all and I'll feel more secure, after what happened with my mom, I'm scared of being judged or worst being bullied" they nod and Clarke puts her hand on my knee.

"It's alright sweetheart, we'll look for a school you can do online, but know that if you decide to go to real school someday, we won't be against that and if someone bullies you, tell us, Lexa and Lincoln will fight them, hell we all will" I laugh and hug her and Lexa.

"Thank you very much, I love you" Lexa smiles at me and Clarke has watery eyes. She kisses my cheek and I leave. I can still hear what they say though.

"Omg babe, she told us she loves us, can you believe it, I'm so happy" I smile and go back into my room.

I'm watching Netflix on my laptop when I feel my phone buzzing. I take it and sit straighter than a pole.

Em queen 👑
Hey, sorry I didn't text you it's hum my brother took my phone away from me, after I defended your group, he asked me why I did it, so I told him I was gay, he was disgusted by me, he said to give me my phone or he'll tell my parents, if they know they will kick me out, so I gave him my phone, I'm so so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you nor upset you, please tell me the band won't kill me..

I smile at her text and type an answer, but then I shake my head and erase the text to write an other, I groan and try my best.

Vic 🦖
Omg hey, im sorry about your brother, if something happens I'll be here for you, hell im sure the whole band will be there for you, they won't kill you I swear I'll tell them not to ;)

We chatted for a while and I could not help the smile on my face, she's just so cute and adorable. We say bye to each other and I leave my room.

I go downstairs and see Clarke and Lexa on the couch again, Raven and Anya are also cuddling on the other couch. I jump over the couch and land on Lexa and Clarke. They let out a "humpf" and start to chuckle.