1

Jennie POV

I was running for my life! I pushed my legs faster as I practically flew through the trees and dodged anything that could trip me. I did not want to be killed so I would keep running. I could feel my attacker picking up their speed so I waited for them to get closer, before back flipping off the tree and running back the way I came.

I smirked when he ran into a tree, a growl of anger causing me to quicken my pace. I hope Lisa saw my text! I was so done with running! I stopped running and turned, ready to fight him.

"I just wanted to talk Jen."

I glared at Jimin, "I had nothing to say to you 200 years ago, why now?"

"But I never got to repay you for shoving a pen into my throat!" He growled and I giggled at the memory. "You think that was funny?! I couldn't speak for a year!"

"Then I did a public service." I grinned with a small curtsy, he was younger than me anyways. That meant he was weaker, if I could hurt him once I would do it again. This time, I would end it. "Don't hurt yourself. We both know I could braid my hair and rip your arms off at the same time."

He smirked at me and whistled. Suddenly two others appeared and I hated feeling cornered. The two of them grabbed my arms and I tried to struggle against them. They kicked my legs into a kneeling position as Jimin got closer to me. "Nice mating mark. Who's the unlucky guy."

"You are." I heard my Lili's angry voice from the trees and suddenly the two men that held my arms down, had their wrists snapped as she walked closer to us. Her eyes flowing purple, a mix between the blue Lunar energy and the vampire red. I stood up, kicking both of them in the face.

"Nice timing babe." I said as I got closer to her side, taking her hand into mine. I grinned at the possibilities Lisa could do to torture Jimin. He glared at us, "So you're the heretic vampire? I've heard stories about you."

"I prefer the term hybrid but sure. Now, before I make your spine fly out with a flick of my wrist, explain to me why were you after my wife." She held me closer and I glared at the two men who were about to run.

I squeezed Lisa's hand and she held a hand to them, freezing them in place. Jimin gulped loudly, "You wouldn't do that. That seems like dark magic and you look like a nice girl."

"Oh I'm a nice girl, however," Suddenly one of them shouted in pain as his spine flew out of him. He died instantly and the other was shaking in fear. "I just have no mercy for those who touch my wife. Or plan to harm her."

"Jimin, this isn't even close to Lisa's dark magic." I smiled at my mate, but she was glaring at Jimin. I didn't want her to do dark magic, she hasn't done that since the prophecy 150 years ago, but she didn't hold back from hurting someone that was after our sisters and I.

"Please let me go! He just promised me an unlimited supply of blood!" The other cried, I rolled my eyes at his weakness. Lisa turned to him, eyes glowing purple and I giggled into her shoulder, now was the time for him to cry.

"You really think I would let you live?" She hissed as she started walking over to him. "You touched my wife. You kicked my wife. You were going to let him kill her over blood?!"

"I'm sorry! Forgive me please!" He begged me and Lisa turned to me, asking me what I thought. I scoffed, was this even a question?

"Kill him." He screamed in protest but Lisa suddenly clenched her fist, making his heart explode out of his chest. I shrugged, looking at Jimin now. "Don't worry, I'll be the one to save you."

"By what? Stabbing me in the throat." He spat at me and I rolled my eyes, you would think he could get over that! That was TWO HUNDRED years ago!

"Nope. By stabbing you in the heart," I grabbed a branch, stabbing him in the chest with it. He groaned in pain before dropping to the floor. I looked over at Lili, who was glaring at his body.

"That was too easy for what he deserved." I could feel the ground shaking and I knew her black magic was threatening to take over. I flew to her side, cupping her face with my hands as I rubbed her cheeks with my thumbs.

"I'm okay baby. You're okay. It's over," I cooed to her and I felt the ground stop shaking. She wrapped her arms around me, mumbling an apology into my neck. "No need to apologize okay? I would have gladly let my darkness take over if I saw that happen to you."

"I really wanted to try the freezing from the inside out spell." She pouted and I couldn't help it. I took that plump bottom lip into my mouth and bit onto it. She glared at me, but I could see the lust.

"HIYA BITCHES!" Rosé shouted as she and Jisoo came into the clearing and I glared at them. They ALWAYS interrupted! "Is that a spine?!"

"And pieces of a heart apparently." Jisoo shrugged and I felt Lisa wrap her arms around me from behind. "We decided to the best school to enroll in this year was Seoul Heights High School. We could all pass for juniors."

"School? Homework?" Lili whined behind me as she cried theatrically into my shoulder. "I don't wanna gooooo."

"Me neither!" Rosé cried too, going to reach her arms out for Lisa but I quickly swatted them away. No no, no touching. "She's my sister Jennie!"

"She's my mate! I say no." I smiled at Rosé, knowing I won. Jisoo rolled her eyes and held Rosé's hand just to shut the crybaby up. She stuck her tongue out at me and I did it back.

"Okay children!" Lisa sighed as she pulled away from me, "Let's get out of here. I want to nap before hell begins." We nodded and Lisa raced Rosé back to the house, both pushing and shoving.

Suddenly Rosé tripped as they got to the front yard and Lisa grinned in victory. "You used magic to trip me! No fair! That's cheating!"

"You can do it back! Oh wait... you don't have magic." Lisa laughed in her face and I snorted, holding back my smile. I saw even Jisoo crack a smile but Rosé glared at us.

I blew a kiss to her and made my way inside the house. I saw Lisa laying on our bed and I wished it was like 2050 when we could cuddle without them hearing us after. I laid next to Lili, who immediately put her arm around me to pull me to her side.

I love you I smiled at her through our link. She kissed my forehead and we fell asleep. We all woke up early the next morning to get ready for.. school.