12

Jimin's POV

I touched my lips, as Rosé stormed out of my room. Making me smirk, she's so cute, when she's shy.

So that was the lips, that i have always wanted to taste huh? It was so delicious, i guess i cannot live without it now.

I bit my lower lip, when i remember her expression, especially the way she closed her eyes, while kissing me back. Fuck.

How the hell she did that to me! It was only a one kiss, but look at me now. I am going crazy to taste it again. I go get the blueberry smoothie she made.

I took a sip of it, yet it really taste different. It taste sweeter on her lips, fuck. I was stopped from drinking the smoothie, when she enters the room again.

I look at her, and she was blushing. Cute. She brings a big bowl of fruit salad, oh shit! I miss that! Hmmm i am craving for it now.

"Let's eat this, here in your bed oppa." She said, as she sat down on my bed. Leaning her back on the headboard.

I didn't answer her, but i followed her on the bed as well. I sit on the middle part of my bed, covering the half of my body.

"I should open the television, wait for me oppa." She said, heading to the television to get the remote.

She go back and sit beside me. She flinched, when our arms brush to each other. I just chuckle to her reaction, because she was blushing again.

I start to eat first, i took the other spoon on her hands. Taking a spoonful of fruit salad in my mouth. I cover her thighs with the blanket, it was dangerous to look at. So to what i did made her look at me.

A smirked form in my lips. "Stop staring, i might fall for your stares." I said, as i chuckles.

"Eh? Who's staring at you? Hmp! You're so high for yourself oppa huh?" She said pouting, looking at the television.

I was about to take another spoonful in my mouth when. "Hmmmm it taste good!" I was startled to her moan, when she got to taste the delicious fruit salad.

Oh god, please don't let Rosé do that again.

But god was such a teased, because Rosé did it again.

"Hmmmm omoo! I love this." She continued.

I just watch her, as she continues to eat the fruit salad. I feel like everything around me turns into slow motion, everytime she will put a spoonful on her mouth.

My eyes glow, when i saw a drip of honey was about to fall from her lips. Before it falls on her chin, i immediately held her neck. Pulling it closer to me, that's when our lips met.

I licked her lower lip that has the honey earlier. "Hmmmm." She moaned, making me smirked.

That's what i have been waiting for, the music to my ears.

At first she tries to push me and pull away, but i am way stronger than her. So she just surrendered, and kissed me back.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, while i held her waist closer to me.

"Fuck! You taste so sweet Rosé!" I said, making her giggled.

"But i guess, you taste more good than me." She seductively said, when she changed our position. She sat on my lap.