15

Jimin's POV

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!" I shouted, while rubbing eyes. 

As i open eyes, i saw Rosé fixing her hair, while catching her breath.

I laughed at her expression, she was frowning. Glaring at Jungkook's side. Her wet look, makes her more beautiful.

"I hate you!" She said pouting on Jungkook. But Jungkook respond with a laugh, making me look at him.

"You......" I glare at Jungkook. "Come here." I said with a serious voice and blank face, while using my fingers  signaling him to come over.

"Hehehe no, thanks hyung." He said, as he playfully stick his tounge out.

No choice, but i have to catch him and throw to the pool. That the only way we can get our revenge.

I intertwined my hands to Rosé, pulling her to the pool stairs. She was only looking at our hands and with that, it made her smile.

"Take your coat off, it's heavy when you go out of the water." I said, helping her to unbutton the coat.

As she remove her coat, i saw again her sexy figure. Forgetting about my plan revenge on Jungkook.

When i remember that Taehyung and Jungkook was here, i immediately hug her. Covering her whole body, while dipping our body deeper on the pool.

It's only for me to see. It's mine, only mine.

"Awww so possessive hyung, but don't worry. We won't look at her, she's only yours. We already laid our eyes to someone." Taehyung said, secretly stealing some glances to the blank expression Jennie.

"Yeah, right." Jungkook agreed. He walked in front of Lisa with a cheeky smile on his face.

Oh no, Lisa. Save your Life.

I was about to say 'Lisa run' when it's already too late. Jungkook have already pulled Lisa with him, making the both of them fall in the pool.

I covered Rosé's face, when the splash  that the two maknae made came on us.

"Yahhhh!!" Lisa shouted, rubbing her eyes while coughing.

"Ooppss, mianhe." Jungkook said.

"Come here you...." Lisa glared on Jungkook, before they start catching and running around the pool.

"Aish, this two! Can you all stop that shits, it makes me want to vomit in disgust." Jennie said with a disgusted expression on her face.

"Don't mind her, she is just full of bitterness inside her body." Rosé whisper to me, making me chuckle.

"Hey, Jennie. Don't go." Taehyung stopped Jennie from walking away.

"What?!" Jennie asked, looking blankly at Taehyung.

But Taehyung didn't answer, instead he walks closer to Jennie.

"Yah, i know what you are planning. And don't you dare, i will kill you." Jennie said, as she slowly start walking backwards. Taehyung just chuckled, still walking towards her.