28

Rosé's POV

I smiled. I really love waking up when Jimin is sleeping beside me. I look on the clock and it's already one in the morning.

He's already on his deep sleep. I don't want to wake him up, but he needs to go back on his room so we won't look suspicious.

I pull the blanket more on my body because yeah i am still naked, okay? I leaned my forehead on my left hand while my other hand start caressing Jimin's hair.

You are so breathtaking, Jimin. You look more innocent and angel when sleeping. But why in bed you are a devil whore? You don't even let me walk properly, dimwit.

I chuckled to my thoughts. I caressed his hair more gently, i know he loves that. Because i always do that to him this past few days when our friends is still here.

"Hey..." I whispered. Giving him some soft kisses on his cheeks and jaw. "Wake up, you have to go back on your room now. Your so-called Girlfriend will get suspicious on the both of us." I said, still caressing his hair and i give him a peck on his lips.

"No... I don't want to go there. I hate bugs, bugs are itchy. And it's irritating me." He stated making me chuckled.

"I know, but you still have to. Please Jimin, i don't want to make a mess." I said, this time i plant many peck on his lips.

"Okay, give me more thirty minutes then." He said, but before i can complaint he already attacked my lips. Hovering on my top.

I gasped, my mouth hang wide open when he entered me without a notice. That's why thirty minutes more huh? What two more rounds? Or three? My god Jimin, we just did this like three  hours ago. And now-- ugh! I am not gonna complain again since i love doing this with him.

"You started this, Babe." He whispered to me.

"What?! I didn't even do-- aaaahhhh shit!" I moaned as his paced fasten.

"Lower your voice, Babe. Jio is still sleeping." He said that made me bit my lower lip to hold my moan.

He kissed me again before his thrust becomes deeper and faster. Holy shit, i swear i am in heaven right now.

"I said lower your voice, not to hold your moan. It was my music so don't stop yourself from moaning, Babe." He whispered again that made me nod at him.

He cornered my head with his two well toned arms. Looking straightly on my eyes. He was staring in my deep soul again.

I looked back on him. And i just noticed that his eyes were dark, but it was full of lust and desire. He gently brush my lower lip with his two fingers, in which i thought of something naughty. I opened my mouth sucking his two fingers, while looking at him seductively.

"Fuck, Rosé! You are still seducing me! Why the hell you look so hot!" He groaned before pulling out and flip me around.

He start taking me from my back in which his thrust gets more deeper and faster.

Shit, shit, shit! I think i am going crazy right know, my mind is not functioning anymore. Jimin was taking me to the heaven. And i still can't get enough of it.

"Ooohhhhh faster... Hmmmmmm..."

I held his neck to pull him closer to my face, i moaned directly to his ears.

"Fuck your moans, Rosé. I feel like i can't live without hearing it." He said thrusting more deeper.

My eyes rolled in so much pleasure, only him can make me feel this way. And it was addicting, i am now more scared to realize that i really loved him now.