Scarlett Blood

You entered the Druid's Holyland and Elizabeth, meliodas and one of the Druid's went into a separate cave while Merlin and the other two led us to a different cave.

"Everyone who wishes to increase their power level please step forward." The druid smiled. "It's customary to enter the cave in pairs..." You moved to the side sitting down.

"What is wrong y/n?" Merlin asked.

"I changed my mind... I'll stay out here." You said.

"M-me too." King stuttered.

"You two aren't gonna train together?" Merlin asked.

"No offense to anyone, but I don't want to train with another." You sighed.

"Why not?" The lady druid asked. You covered your eye and let your other be clouded with demon blood to demonstrate what you meant. "I see... Then perhaps I can make you a solution." She begun doing some magic and slowly another humanoid figure formed. You felt significantly weakened.

"I see.. so that's how much power you gained from the demonic dna." Merlin said. "I suppose that classifies as two people."

"You will both enter the cave... However there you will most likely be fighting your plus one." The druid said. You looked into the dark eyes of the demonic you. Her hair was longer and had a silver tone as though your hair actually matched ban's, she in your opinion looked much prettier than yourself. You rocked back and forth on your heels before tossing your weapon in the pile as well as your shirt leaving you in a training bra. Your demonic powers took not of this and did the same. You took the wooden tool and so did she. You proceeded to March yourself into the cave.

"Y/n?" A corrupted voice rang through your ears.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"Why am I separate from you? I feel cold." The power said.

"...It's only to train..." You sighed. "Though I'd prefer it stay this way, even if it left me weak and vulnerable, Alright, Let's fight."

"Fight? Why?" The girl asked her voice becoming more humanoid.

"I told you, we're training." You yawned.

"You lack the proper energy to fight demonic powers, I'm afraid you may collapse or I might accidentally kill you." The Girl said.

"Hell if I care.. if I die it proves I would be a liability on the battle field." You laughed.

"But y/n-"

"Stop acting like you're my friend and fight me!!!" You shouted. The demonic powers charged at you looking angry. "Haha! There you go!! Show me the anger!! Show me how upset you really are being paired up with such a wimp!" You went to shoot energy out of the point of your weapon but it didn't work, and the demon knocked you into the wall with ease.

"Why can't you see that all your power comes from me!?" The demonic voice emerged again, the room was now pure darkness.

"Well that's problematic, I guess I'll just have to make a new power now won't I?" You shrugged. You took a second to focus and then you began twirling the wooden tool above your head in circular motions collecting the moisture out of the air and forming it into water... The demon looked startled when you washed away the giant bubble of smoke causing the water to turn a dark black. You couldn't see anything through the water until a ball came hurdling at your stomach. You choked up on blood, you felt the warm sensation of it dripping off your chin and down your neck.