Necropolis

You sat upright against a blue crystal. You were so tired, and cold. Maybe you were dying, you hadn't counted how many days you were in the Necropolis since day 20. Your clothes were torn, and your wounds were still healing, but it was cozy in the Necropolis, It's ironic that you were going to die in the land of spirits. You just wish he'd speak to you again. You waited days and days, but the only person you heard from was a girl named Elaine. 

"Y/n, If you don't leave you'll die!" Elaine cried.

"I can't leave yet, I told you, It's impossible." You yawned.

"Then why'd you come here!" She asked confused.

"Because, I made a promise." You said. "I told him I'd see him again, and then I didn't." 

"Who is him?! Maybe I know him?!" She shouted desperately.

"My brother!!" You cried out. "I miss him, Elaine! I suppose he's dead now.... It's been over 70 years." 

"Then how are you still so young?" She asked.

"A mishap." You said. "A Mishap in a spell, and now I'm cursed, I can still physically die, but I can't age." 

"That's odd, I've only heard of something like that in the Fairy King's forest." She said.

"I think it had something to do with my brother anyways." You laughed. "He's always been really reckless, and stupid but brave... That's why I always admired him."

"Look! The Necropolis is opening!!" She called before leaving. Your eyes turned to the opening and you winced at how bright it was.... had it been that long since you last saw sunlight?

"Hey there's a girl here!" A girl with white hair said rushing over to you. Your eyes widened as she went to examine your wound.

"Careful!! It's poison!" You said jumping back. 

"Then how are you alive?" She asked.

"Certain immunizes I built up as a kid come in handy some times." You grinned.

"How long have you been in here?" A pig asked you.

"I-I must be delusional, did that pig just speak?" You laughed nervously.

"Answer the question!" The pig shouted.

"I stopped counting at day 20... I guess I could ask my spirit friend.. She's been counting and telling me to leave since day 5." You said.

"And why haven't you?" A blonde haired man asked standing beside a tall white haired man.

"I'm looking for my.... brother..." You mumbled your eyes falling on the white haired man.

"You're dead." He said. "You're supposed to be dead by now... why are you still alive?" 

"I thought you were dead, Ban!!" You shouted. "You left!! I came back and you were gone!!!" 

"I left to find you, Dipshit!" He said.

"I told you not to!!! You were sick ban!! Why are you alive?!" You shouted.