Trapped

"My sweet gluttony?" Jericho asked. You were now carrying ban and Elaine due to Jericho's injured stature. She opened the door of the underground bar revealing a rather familiar looking shop keeper. You rushed over dropping ban and Elaine gently onto one of the tables.

"Escanor?" You smiled.

"Y/n! You're alive? But how?" He asked.

"Ah... I no longer age." You laughed nervously, however I can still physically die, so please don't attempt to fight me." You laughed.

"Oh never! That would be disastrous.. what do you need?" He asked.

"Can you had my brother ban, his girlfriend Elaine and my friend Jericho in your pantry? We're being chased.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I'll hide under the counter." You said.

"Of course.... You don't happen to mean ban the fox sin of greed do you?" He asked. "Isn't it still illegal for us to be outside?"

"No! The seven deadly sins along with y/n are being considered heroes nowadays for saving the kingdom of Liones." Jericho smiled.

"Ban... How is lady Merlin?" He asked. You smiled slightly amused at his adorable crush.

"The sin of Gluttony is in pristine condition right now, at the very least she still can speak to us." You said.

"Good!" He smiled. "All of you in the pantry." He said rushing you inside. You felt them near and ducked beneath the counter. A large crash occured and you let yourself space out, hiding your soul. You used some clay to form a fake dog, making the fur out of straw and making the eyes out of some water and your blood. You put a piece of your soul into the clay enabling the dog to move around as you pleased while you slept. You could even see through it's eyes. You were so tired that it felt so good to sleep, even if it was when you had no other choice but to wait.

You woke up in king's arms. He had obviously just gotten you from somewhere. You begun to panic. You rolled out of his arms falling onto the ground you tapped around your chest a couple of times. "Escanor! Where's Lucus?!"

"Lucus? The dog that appeared out of nowhere?" He asked.

"Yes! I reanimated it with a piece of my soul! Without him I'm significantly weakened." You said trying to stand up you couldn't manage to get your legs to stop wobbling. You paused now just sitting on the floor. You laid down fully now on your back and let out a whistle, in the distance you heard small barks and paws hitting the ground. You smiled petting the fake dog before unburying the piece of your soul and pressing it to your chest, it happily returned to the rest of your soul. You looked at now the broken dog doll.

"Are you ok?" King asked. "You were freezing cold when I first found you, and you were in a small stream to the east of here."

"I guess from Escanor and Galand's fight me and Lucus ended up really far from our original location." You sighed. My

"I-i'm so, so sorry, miss y/n-"

"Why'd you start with the miss again?" You laughed. "We're friends Escanor."

"R-right." He nodded.

"You know Escanor?" Ban asked.

"Long story short we met in a bad situation and he helped get us out of it quite a while back, I believe right before I first visited the fairy forest and got poisoned with demon blood!" You explained.

"I see." Ban nodded.

"Y/n thanks again for helping me." Elaine smiled.

"I'm loyal to my people, that includes my people's people." You pointed to ban and king and then gestured to Elaine and Jericho.

"Aww! Thank you!!!" Elaine smiled happily. You paused taking in a deep breath of air. You held a hand above your eyes scanning the immediate area.

"Being on a flat plain after killing two of the ten commandments could be dangerous... We should get moving." You said. You suddenly sense something coming towards you and the small group you were in, your eyes landed on the sky as a demonic bird flew overhead. You caught a flyer that fell down leaving you speechless. Something ran through you, you felt petrified.

"Y/n?" King asked wrapping his arms around you. "What's wrong?"

"......I have a bad feeling." You mumbled. "It's really odd, because I've felt this feeling before, when Estarossa first begun talking to me... I felt really scared, and it felt almost as if my blood had dropped 20° farenheight."

"So you're feeling that again?" Elaine asked concerned.

"But it's different... I think I caught the feelings of the demon bird that was flying overhead just now... He's returning to something that scared him that badly... It must be one of the ten commandments." You sighed.

"Well it looks like we're in for the trip now." Ban sighed. "Because we have to deliver this vodka to Vaizal."

You paused your blank eyes landing on ban. "We can't ban, it's a horrible idea." Your ankle tugged harshly making you fall into your back. "I'm ignoring you dammit leave me alone!!!"

"Estarossa? At least he's not in the direction of Vaizal yet." King sighed. You let yourself drag across the ground a bit before you stood back up and begun walking again.

"Alright... Let's go then."