Shackles

Later that night
----------

You followed your brother and king outside.

"Why are you two following me?" Ban asked.

"I'm not following you." You said slightly irritated. You were following the shackles.

"Then why are you here?" Ban asked.

"Ugh! You wouldn't believe me if I told you! There's no point!" You sighed.

"She's been looking at her feet with one eye the entire time ban... She obviously sees something that we can't." King shrugged.

"What is it?" Ban asked you bit your lip as you kicked at your ankle in hopes to break the shackles even through you were well aware you couldn't.

"It's shackles... Made out of red smoke." You growled. "It pisses me off that it actually leads somewhere."

"What do you mean?" Ban asked.

"I mean, that something or someone did this when I wasn't there to catch them, meaning if they wanted, they could track me or pull me away at any given time." You sighed. "Seeing I can only see it with this eye I'd say it's a demon."

"But all the demon's are locked away?" King asked.

"...We can't be fully sure that the holy war wasn't enacted before our plausible stopping of it... And if it was it would explain the multitude of disturbances surrounding the now part demon that I am." You said. "Including this fucking chain!!!"

"Calm down... If you begun to get pulled away we'll just follow you!" King said.

"....I have a feeling that the best person to follow me in that situation would be meliodas... Anyone else following would risk their lives, whilst meliodas... Could possibly survive, but probably not." You shrugged.

"Does meliodas know about the shackles?" Ban asked.

"I don't know, I didn't tell him but that doesn't mean he might not be able to sense it or see it like I am able to." You shrugged, you uncovered your eye. "I can't use demonic powers in the fairy king's forest... The fairies might get mad.. and I don't want to bring up bad memories for any of the smallies."

"I forgot you called them that." King smiled. You weren't paying any attention to Jericho who had joined the group a while back.

"Wow!!!" King looked astonished. "It's better now!" You became extremely concerned that the chain went through the fairy king's forest clear to the other side.

You walked through the forest with ban, king and Jericho. When you finally stumbled across the first batch of fairies.

"King's back!!!" One shouted. King looked genuinely happy and excited, he remembered their names and everything. "King ban!"

Your eyes watered as you sat on king's chastiefol with him. "H-hey, what about me?" He asked shakily.

"... Traitor." One of the fairies mumbled. King looked really hurt.

"Look guys, I'm not your king, he's your king... I don't want to be the king." Ban kept shaking them off yet they kept returning worshipping him, and throwing rocks and sticks at king.

"Harlequin.." you mumbled hugging him. You were sitting on the tree ranch facing him. You had your arms wrapped around him. You paused.

"Y/n? Is something wrong? You're hugging me really tightly?" King asked. You moved so you could whisper in his ear.

"I think they can see me..." You whispered. "I can feel someone watching me.. everywhere I go.. I think it's the demons."

As you spoke a large eruption broke out and you fell from the tree. You hit a sharp tree branch underneath you, the branch went straight through your gut. You watched your blood bubble out and burn the tree branch away, letting you fall. You saw a giant demon... A red demon. King flew over to you out of fear. You stood up wiping the blood into your shirt. Your blood had cooled back down to it's normal temperature.

"What the hell is that?!" King shouted.

"A demon." You growled before hopping up the tree so you were at a proper height to take on the demon. "Better time then ever to try this out." You placed the edge of your newly crafted blade at your open wound so it collected up your demon blood and materialized it into a weapon. You began attacking the demon, King was helping by using the spirit spear wherever you weren't at the time. You stabbed into the top of the demon's head bending it back and using it's body as a shield.

"Spirit spear chastiefol fifth configuration!" King shouted. "Sunflower!" You were already covered in demon blood, the shot was fired and the demon fell. You stood on top of his corpse analyzing it. "What are you doing?" King asked.

"....Fresh." you muttered looking at the demon's teeth. "Evolved..." You kicked open the demon's eye seeing the dark abyss of a demon. "It's new... We need to get back to Meliodas."

"What do you mean?" King asked startled. You suddenly fell and your ankle began pulling you forward. You panicked and stabbed the sword into the demon corpse until you felt the chain release.

"What happened!?" Jericho asked. Ban looked to you.

"....We made a mistake, We must get back to Meliodas." You said to Ban. "We risk the chance of running into one of the ten commandments... If that happens we're dead."

"What about the forest?" King asked worried. You paused biting your lip worriedly.

"I'd say the commandments are to the west of here." You explained.

"Why?" Ban asked.

"Because that's where the chain leads." You sighed. "Let me extract some of the demon's blood and then we have to get moving again."

"I'm not coming with you." Ban said. You paused.

"Are you being serious right now?!" You shouted.

"I can't die, so you don't have to worry." Ban smiled.

"Idiot!!" You kicked him into a tree and pressed your finger pads against his chest. You took the vile of demon blood and drank it. Ban looked startled. You shook your head and opened your eyes back up. "This will go away in mere seconds, but for a second can you acknowledge the power difference between a demon and a human? Demon's can crush a human under their foot like a flower... Keep that in mind... Damnit! I wasted that demon blood for absolutely nothing, I was saving that in case we encountered a ten commandment." You let go of him and began your way back. "King you're coming right?"

"Yeah..." King nodded. You fell and begun being pulled again. You growled out of irritation, you grabbed the stick spear you had saved and chucked it in their direction.

"I hope it hits you and kills you, worthless demon's." You said leaving again.