Under protection

You felt really cold, cold and alone. You were lying in a puddle of water... Or something that felt like water.. possibly blood. You felt awake but you couldn't see... It was only dark. You heard Gloxinia's voice ring through your ears.

"What about your fairy king? You're gonna leave him all alone..."

And Estarossa. "I made a stupid mistake linking myself to a human.... Thinking they had more value for their life."

"Stop...."

"Y/n no..." Your heart ached, you couldn't handle all of this much emotional burden. You felt tears run down your cheeks, you felt your throat swell up cutting off your ability to breath.

"She still hasn't woke up?"  It was Meliodas.

"No, but she cries a lot, and sometimes talks a bit." Ban responded.

"Please, let me out!" You pounded against whatever wall was restricting you from seeing them. "Let me see my brother!!! Please!!!!!" You sobbed against the wall.

"This is all your fault you know?!" You heard king, not the real king, but king! You paused. You looked back and forth between king's voice and your brother and Meliodas'. You forced yourself to stay. Feeling their real presence.

"That's odd... She only took damage to her stomach and yet she's been out of commission longer than I." Meliodas sighed.

"Do you think she's dying meliodas?" Elizabeth asked.

"That can't be right! She's still breathing!" Jericho shouted.

"She's in a loop." Meliodas said. "It's caused from trauma, after physical trauma and mental trauma for demons they get stuck in their own headspace enduring torment from their own minds."

"That sounds... Awful." Jericho sighed.

"Would it be cheesy if I said she needs king?" Meliodas asked.

"Very." Ban laughed. You hit against the side of the wall becoming very angry now. You gasped waking up. You opened your eyes and jumped at Meliodas and ban hugging them both.

"Oh god!!" You laughed tears streaming down your face. "You two are the biggest morons I have ever met!"

"Who are you calling a moron!? You almost gave up everything to save someone who was going to come back anyways!" Meliodas laughed.

"Yeah dummy!" Ban said aggressively ruffling your hair. You paused.

"....Elaine." you said.

"...I'll see her again." Ban smiled sadly.

"Anyways! We need to have a celebration! Call back king!" Meliodas said lightly pushing you. You rolled falling off the roof. You floated.

"Are you.... What the hell?" Ban said. You did some loops in the air, laughing. You looked behind you seeing a pair of dark colored wings.

"I still have demonic powers!!" You smiled.

"I don't think you should be happy about that y/n." Meliodas laughed.

"Heh, I have wings and king doesn't." You bragged to yourself.

"And how would you know that?" Ban asked. Your face flushed.

"...... I'm just gonna leave now.." you laughed nervously.

"Y/n M/n L/n, get down here right now." Ban said.

"Never!!! You'll never take me alive!!!" You laughed flying a bit further back.

"Merlin! Contact king! Tell him y/n's awake!" Meliodas smiled brightly.

"Of course!" Merlin said. You twirled around in the sky enjoying the sun. You were so busy enjoying the bright world that you didn't realize king and aslo had arrived.

"Y/n!!!!!" King flew over to you tackling you into a hug, despite being in the air, he still managed to hug you and keep balance while you were panicking.

"I hate this! I regret trying to fly!" You said fearfully. As you clinged to king terrified. King kissed you obviously so happy to see you awake and well. 

"Why does y/n know you don't have wings?!" Ban shouted. King paused looking suddenly kinda scared.

".....Alright, we're just gonna go...." King said flying away with you.

"Get back here!!" Ban shouted.

"Do you think he'd kill you if we told him it was just cuddling? Because that's what it was." You asked quietly.

"Oh definitely!" He nodded. "Let's go!!!!"

You laughed flying away from your very angry brother with the man you'd consider both your best friend and the man of your dreams. God, it felt good to be alive.

Gloxinia was wrong, He wasn't your knife of fairies. He was Your King of Snails.

The End (For now?)