//Act one//

In which a girl runs from home...

In which a girl has conflict...

In which a girl finds her way home...

'My breaths started to get shorter and shorter. I scrambled past the others to my room. I locked the door and started pacing.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god, what have I done? What have I done?

The pain in my head has increased by a lot because of that. I could barley breathe with all my cries. Soon it became so bad, I let out a terrible scream.

Probably the loudest scream I've ever let out, so loud it scared me.

It eventually silenced out to a sob. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't get any air in my lungs. It was so painful. I just wanted it to end. They didn't want anything to do with me. I was just a disappointment. They were disgusted with me. I wasn't supposed to be here anyway. Our parents were preparing for only one baby, a boy, Kai. They didn't want another girl, they had already lost their first daughter, Maria. She died at 14 months old of SIDS. My parents were heartbroken. I was never supposed to be here. I was never wanted.

I started feeling lightheaded. I wasn't getting enough air. I wheezed trying to call out for someone, anybody. But of course I didn't have any luck in my side so nothing came out. My vision started getting blurry.

I need to lay down. That sounds like a good idea. I tried walking but the next thing I saw was the carpet in my room. I blinked a few times before closing my eyes. I didn't fight the darkness as it pulled me in. Then it was all black.'