Epilogue

Loud cheers can be heard throughout the halls which made everyone who was outside curious.

It wasn't long until the cheering died down and the room grew quiet, only murmurs can be heard as if they didn't really want anyone to know what the cheering was about.

"What is going on in there?" Hiccup and Jack shared the same confused look on their faces as they both approached the room.

"What did we miss?" Jack asked as they entered the kitchen.

The girls turned their attention to their direction and looked at the two completely surprised, like they all forgot the fact that there were other people present in the castle.

"Not much." Emma replied with a cheeky grin.

"Snacks will be done soon." Emilia then added as she slightly pushed her daughter to Elsa and Anna's direction. Elsa immediately covered Emma's mouth with her hand when she got there, Emma simple nodded at the gesture.

"Is there something you're not telling us?" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." Anna said almost too immediately, in a rather panicky voice. This made Hiccup also raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

Emilia let out a small laugh as she shook her head. She didn't say anything any further, she simply put her attention to the pastries they were making.

"I'll prepare the tea." Anna said trying to exit as fast as she can.

"Me too." Emma followed her.

"I'll keep an eye on them." Elsa said laughing before she trailed Anna and Emma.

Jack and Hiccup knew there was something that has been discussed. Their action says so.

Jack then approached his mother, peeking at the oven which his mother's attention was on. Just when Jack was about to speak out his mother laughed.

"Don't ask me. I have no part of it." She said.

Jack's eyebrows furrowed. "I wasn't going to ask."

"Really?" His mother faced him with a raised eyebrow. "I can tell you're curious."

"No, not at all." He said. Emilia simply gave Jack a doubtful look making him look away. "Maybe just a little." He muttered.

"I'm sure they'll talk about it later today." Emilia assured him. "But in the mean time why don't you get the tables ready?"

"Oh I know just the place to have tea here." Hiccup finally spoke up. "Let me help set up." He added. With a nod, the two went to the said spot.

***

In the middle of their tea party, Jack went to excuse himself saying he had to retrieve something. Although he insisted that Elsa didn't have to come with, he couldn't say no to Elsa wanting to stay by his side.

"We'll be right back." Jack said as they both exited the room.

As they walked at the empty halls, Elsa initiated a conversation. "It's odd not seeing people in the castle." She said.

"Yeah, it's the first time I've seen this place not busy." Jack agreed as he looked around.

"What do you think about it?" He asked. Elsa looked at him confused. "The castle not being busy, what do you think about it?" He explained.

Elsa shrugged. "I don't know, a bit uneasy I guess. I just never imagined it to be this peaceful around here." Elsa laughed.