𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

It had been a week since everyone had met up at Luisa's. Everything had gone back to normal, well not exactly. The kids had been using their powers more that before.

Cassie and Vincent had managed to convince Ray to get them some tech for what they said was an 'assignment for school.' They managed to finish the entire thing by the end of the school week and had told everyone to meet them at the cabin on Friday after school.

Cassie has been visiting her brother alot, it didn't make that much of a difference though, he was still in a coma and she was still worried sick but Luisa said it would be a good distraction for her and quite frankly, it was.

Her and Vince had become close again like they were before everything happened, the two bonded over their love for tech when they first met.

Luisa on the other hand had noticed that Cisco had become distant. She had been trying to figure it out but was failing to do so.

The trio were currently in the basement or as they'd like to call it 'the bunker' adding the finishing touches.

" Hey guys." Cassie called

"Yeah."Vince replied

"You don't think these Metahumans are going to hurt people right?" She asked with concern in her voice.

" I hope not..." Luisa started

"Or else we'll have to kick their asses." Vince concluded which made Cassie furrow her eyebrows.

" We? No...no...no. Like hell I'm going to join some superhero team like the Avengers! Who are beyond iconic, may I add." She argued.

" Cas, he has a point. We might need to consider that." Luisa responds as she fixes up the lab.

" Okay, let's say we do? A strong and efficient team needs to have trust, well I don't trust any of the others except you two, Emma and Bailey."

" Cassie I know we screwed up, I think I speak for the others when I say that we just want a second chance." Vince said to the blonde.

" I know you do, but right now my level of trust for the others is rather slim."

✦✧✦✧

School Vince was driving Luisa and Cassie, Emaline and Bailey to the woods where the Cabin was.

They had been waiting in the living room for some time before they heard knocks on the wooden door. There they all stood, they had been contemplating who was to knock but in the end it was Adira who did. They all walked in and looked around.

"To be honest I expected more, but it has a nice modern rustic vibe." Alex commented on the Cabin.

" Follow me." Cassie called to the group, Luisa and Vince had excited smiles on their faces.

They ended up in a living room with some sofas and a fire place, but the main thing that caught everyone's attention was the bookcase. It didn't look that suspicious, all it had was some of the Ramon children's old Text books and some research books that Cisco and Luisa referred to every once in awhile.

"Luisa will you do the honors." Cassie decided as the Hispanic girl took a step forward and put her hand on the inside of the middle shelf and it scanned it.

The case started to shuffle to the right, revealing elevator doors. What they didn't realize was that above them there was a camera with scanner and an alarm system programmed by Ashton who had lent them a helping hand a few days ago but had no idea what they needed it for, Vince had already added the groups faces and information to the data base so that it would give them access into the Bunker.

The doors open and they all shuffled their way in. They were only in their for a few seconds when the ride stoped and the doors separated again revealing some floor space then railings leading to the stairs.

As the descended down them, they saw the curved table table with some monitors and some on the walls. To their right they saw the lab and med bay and their left the training area with some racks with escrima sticks and batons. They also noticed some boxing bags and gloves with a mat up on a short ledge.

And in the Center of the room was a circular table, well the best way to describe it was a computer like table.

The group of teens looked around the room in awe, they couldn't believe that their old friends had been able to do this in one week.

"Well I'll be damned. You actually did it." Xander stated as everyone spread out across the bunker

"Welcome to Bunker!" Luisa exclaimed as she threw her arms out in pride they had been spending hours down here, she had to admit the area was rather larger than expected but it was perfect

" Filled with the latest technology, everything in here has been equipped to withstand all of your powers and help us understand how you can control them." Cassie said as she went over to one of the monitors.

"Leta get started shall we?" Luisa chanted enthusiastically as the group of teens prepared for their first training session.

✦✧✦✧

And this folks

Is where

This story really starts

Sorry for the slight hiatus and the lowkey bland chapter, I got too caught up in my netflix lol...here is where it starts getting interesting

here is where it starts getting interesting