𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

It has been 2 weeks since the team met up with Ashley and Lukas in the woods. During that time they were preparing themselves for then. Want to know what that plan was? You'll have to wait and see.

They had also been spending as much time with their families and friends as they could, after all it was Summer break. Cassie had been spending a lot of time at Star Labs with Barry ever since she had found out about their potential future.

The rest of the team had also been spending alot of time with their families who had noticed the constant insistence to do something or to spend time together.

But their time was coming... if only they knew.

✦✧✦✧

It was the day of something they liked to call ' The Heist.' They had been training for the past few weeks preparing and backup planning for this day.

They all were currently at their assigned positions. Ashton was in the museum waiting for the exhibition to be over. How was he not recognized especially in his sisters residence, Star City, the same city that has been protected by the Hood for the past 2 years? Well he had knocked out the guy who was leading the security team that would take the Diamond to the airport.

The rest of the team, meaning Bailey, Cassie, Xander, Hannah, Adira and Venus along with Lukas and Ashley were all currently spread out across the airport waiting for their signal.

Lucky for Ashley and Lukas, Luisa made them better suits that would be better for the mission.

You see their plan wasn't to steal it exactly. I mean how are a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds supposed to steal a diamond well 'diamond' that's just a bunch of tech from the future that's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Nope their plans were to make it look like the diamond was destroyed and to leave small fragments of a different destroyed diamond it its place to the CSIs find proof of its demise and the rest...well you'll just have to wait and see.

The team had been waiting for a few minutes before seeing a group of 8 men walking huddled around the man that Ashton had shape shifted into. He was holding the case that had the Diamond in it.

Cassie was about to give the signal when the entire security team, including Ashton down
below started screaming in pain holding their heads in their hands as they fell onto their knees.

"What the hell?" Venus whispered into the comns from her position trying to see what could be causing that.

That's when they saw him. Walking towards the security guards with his fist clenched in the air. He was walking beside a tall caucasian man who looked like he was in his later 30s who was heavily armed with weapons most of them had never seen.

It took a moment to recognize who it was but once they did, well let's say that Medusa was crawling back to the surface in rage.

"Awww shit!" Cassie whisper yelled into the comns.

"What's wrong?" Venus asked the blonde.

"That is Mason Wickerson." Cassie point out.

"Who?" Xander asked.

"Not now...we'll explain later. Right now we have to take them down and get Ashton!" Bailey exclaimed trying her hardest to keep her dark side under the water.