𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

While Luisa was planning with the so called wrong people, the rest of the team had been trying to find ways to change the future someway.

Emaline had gotten news that her friends from her old school back in Keystone had driven down to Central City with their families to spend the summer here. But it was the worst time for that.

The twins weren't doing so well either, they were in such a bad state at the moment, it had just struck them. They were orphans. Parentless for the rest of their lives.

Adira knew it wasn't just an accident but she wanted to believe it was... but she knew the death of a Queen wasn't just an accident.

Alex on the other hand was more than mad at the fact that their big brother wasn't at their mom's funeral. Did he know where he was? No. Was it the first time he'd flaked on something important? Absolutely not.

✦✧✦✧

The team appart from the twins were currently trying to track the Diamond to the best of their ability but they couldn't find it anywhere.

Vincent was trying again when an idea sparked in his brain.

"Guys I have an idea."

"What?" Cassie barked, she's the one who'd been keeping her eye on him the most.

"Okay Gia I know you might not like this idea but it's the best we've got now."

"Okay I'm listening." Gia responded to the noodle haired boy.

"You have to meet your siblings." His idea made the curly haired girl widen her eyes.

"Nope...no! I don't want to meet them like this. Not when..." she stuttered as shivers went down her spine.

"We're about to die. Well this might be the only chance you'll get. In the future...when we die a month from now. You never met your brother and sister." Vince told her.

"G, he has a point. You three are Montgomery's by blood. That must have something to do with the Diamond." Bailey convinced.

"I have some sort of reference to them. Give me a minute." Vince said before grabbing a tablet.

"I have a theory." Cassie called.

"What is it?" Ashton asked her.

" What if the person who killed the Montgomery family, killed them because they couldn't access the information on it? What if only a Montgomery could open the Diamond?" Cassie theorized making the group agree.

"Hey Vincent!" Gia called making him face the group.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll meet my siblings if you swear to tell us everything. And I mean everything, details on your boss, the Diamond but most importantly why we weren't identifiable after the explosion...after our death." She negotiated with him.

"Fine...but I must warn you. It'll be hard to understand. " he warned with a clenched jaw.

"What makes you think that?" Venus asked.

"Because I couldn't for awhile...and we're talking about me." He responded going back to finding his reference of Gia's siblings.

The team went back to tinkering around and training to blow off some steam. Ashton trailed off to Luisa's workshop to call her.