1𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙

𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 💖

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you guys so much for 1K reads on this story.

Words cannot describe on how thankful I am for every single one of the readers of this story.

I would like to also apologize for how slow I've been this week with updates. I've just been so busy with online school.

☆𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀

So I have made the decision to end Act 1 after chapter 15.

The next two chapters will be a cute and heartwarming ending to the first act and I've planned something cute.

After chapter 15 I will be posting act 2 on Monday AKA my 2 year Anniversary on Wattpad and alot of other things will be happening that day.

Act two will be based a month after chapter 15 and starts when they basically all the kids go back to school and they are juggling saving the city and school.

There will be bigger, badder villains but feel free to apply villains.

And Act 2 will be a lot longer... well most probably due to it being based over 8 months

And we will bring our underused and underrated characters such as Jake, Leo Venus, Vince, Emma to life.

I haven't used them that much in the first act so far because I've planned their larger story lines for act two.

After Act 2 the book will end and the second book will be based when the flash season 1 starts.

Act 2 will be bigger better, more drama, villains, bonding moments and moments with the team that make us soft along with mental breakdowns.

I will be putting the team through the most but it will be needed for the long run

Once again I thank you and love you all so much ♡♡