𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Venus had been in her room for a few hours going through the work her, Alex, Leo and Jake had been doing the past few days. They still hadn't managed to through one of the firewalls...well it did take 6 hours to do so. But they had discovered that it required a name as the password so now they had been trying as many names as they could think of.

They were trying to see the programming of the piece of Tech but the firewalls were hard to get through. They had agreed to all meet up at Leo's house later that night to try again. If their hunch was right, then the myth was true.

✦✧✦✧

Venus knocked on the door holding the straps of her backpack that had her laptop, some extra money and some snacks waited for an answer.

The door opened and Leo stood there looking a rather tired and holding a cup of coffee before stepping aside to let the dark skinned girl in.

She followed him to find the rest of the boys on the carpet in the living room with blankets and snacks, typing on the devices from the Bunker.

"Boys I have an idea."Venus said as she sat between Leo and Alex.

"Yeah, what is it?" Jake asked.

"We've tried thousands of names, from Montgomery family members to citizens in this city. So I think we should try some of our names." She suggested to the group of boys.

"Why would we try that?" Alex retorted making Venus scoff.

"Because it took us weeks to get through that firewall and now we're here and I don't know about you but I would like this to be worth something." She snapped back.

"Okay guys calm down, I think we just need to relax a little. Venus' idea might actually work. So let's try it." Leo cautioned before everyone got to work.

"So I've tried Cassie, Xander and Hanna." Venus told the group as she typed in the last name.

"I've tried Ashton, myself and Bailey." Leo informed.

"I've done Emma, myself and Luisa." Jake notified them

"I've done Venus, Vincent, my sister and myself." Alex told the group as he tried his sister again.

"Theres someone we forgot." Jake said in realization.

"Giovana!" They all exclaimed before huddling around the laptop Alex had from the Bunker.

"It worked." Alex said in relief.

"How come out of all the names we tried. Hers worked

"We'll figure that out later right now we need to see what and who programmed this." Jake told the girl as Alex started looking at the soft ware.

"What the hell." Alex asked as they found something.

"Property of MD inc. Owned by Guinevere Lorelai Montgomery Diggle. Miss Montgomery-Diggle who has owned and continued the family business for the past 100 years. MD industries started off in 2098 when Genesis Montgomery- Diggle II dedicated years of her life to finishing her grandmother's work and found herself 5 years later creating a whole empire dedicated to helping medical facilities with the best technology they could offer." Alex continued as he read the information that came up onto the screen.

"What is this?" Leo questioned.

"And why is it all the way from the 2100s?" Venus continued.

"You don't think..." Jake stuttered knowing that they understand what he meant.

"Its not possible." Alex continued.

"Maybe this is... maybe it's from." Venus started.

"The future?" They all said together.

"Huh...we aren't the dumbasses of the group." Jake whispered to himself making Venus chuckle slightly.

The history

Of the Montgomery

Diamond

Was much

Deeper than they thought

Chapter 24 :)))
8 more chapters left before the epilogue.

I have some links in my announcements/ message board for the BLM movement petitions so pls go check those out.

What do think is the connection between Gia and the Diamond.