𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

It had been a few hours since the group of teens had been training for the confrontation with Ice Storm.

" Let's go over the plan again." Cassie suggested as the Metas huddled around the mat while emma lead the non metas trying to figure out who Ice Storm really was.

" So, we are going to do a stakeout on the museum, Bailey Cassie and I will corner him while Xander and Hannah take on Ice storm and once he's down we inject the dampener and then we drop him and the diamond off at the CCPD." Luisa stated, they had discovered that there was a diamond that was meant to be on show tomorrow so the best time to steal it would be tonight.

She had managed to find a way using Cassie's powers to make a dampener that would dampen the users powers.

" Xander, Hanna you guys ready?" Cassie asked the Snow siblings.

"Yeah, we have a strategy in place we should be good." Hanna assured the blonde.

" Guys we found something!" Vince called.

" So we managed to get a facial recognition software and we're using traffic cameras and the CCPD database. And we've found a match." Emma said typing into the monitor.

The image popped up on the larger one in front of them and all the were was annoyed.

" You've got to be kidding me." Cassie scoffed

" Lukas Snart! Out of all people to get powers it got the biggest dick in the school." Emma stated.

" Why would he be robbing banks?" Xander asked

" Well we did some digging and..." Alex started before pressing a key and it showed some pictures of his family.

" Why am I not suprised." Hanna sighed before rubbing her forehead.

"His older brother Leonard, Older sister Lisa and his father even are all criminals, charged with a variety of offenses from murder to theft. Mainly Theft. His father Luis has been in prison for years, apparently was a cop, a dirty one" Adira read.

" Something doesn't feel right." Bailey stuttered

" What do you mean l?" Xander questioned the tanned girl.

" I mean when we watched the video he froze the second he realized that he killed those security guards. He wasn't meant to kill them. He didn't want to which means he lost control and freaked out. My powers are telling me this." Bailey stated.

"The problem is that he killed those guards, that's what we should be focusing on right now." Xander stated.

They all stayed silent for a few seconds before Luisa remembered something that made her perk her eye brows and walk to the direction of the med bay and came back with 5 metal cases on her arms.

" The rest of your suits are still a working progress but since they're going on the mission, Cassie, Hanna Bailey Xander here are your suits." She said as she handed them over to them.

They opened them up and there is showed their new suits. Luisa and Bailey had a similar design due to them having similar abilities. It was a long sleever two piece with a black leather chiffon vest and combat boots

Xanders was a two piece with long sleeves, the belt had a special buckle and combat boots. The lining of the jacket and pants was an orange red colour and the material was made to handle the heat and force for when he was flying.

Hanna's suit was a jumpsuit with a trench coat that had a belt with a similar buckle to Xanders, the jump suit was black and the coat was dark grey and the belt was black. The suit was completed with slightly heeled boots.

And Cassie's suit was a leather Chiffon jacket with pants and slightly healed boots. The lining was maroon color for the vest with a 'Y' shape going down the middle if the jacket.

All he suits had earpieces that were in the cases, fingerless gloves, sensors for vitals, voice modifiers and black masks. They came back a few minutes later and they looked amazing.

" Lu these are amazing!" Cassie exclaimed before pulling her best friend into a hug.

" How do you do this in 4 hours?" Xander questioned.

" A magician never reveals her secrets. Oh speaking of magicians I have you code names. Cassie you are Mage, Xander you are Blaze, Hanna you are Elementis, I am Phantom and Bailey you are Queen B. We have to call eachother that so that none of our identities are discovered. The minute we finish the mission we have to teleport out of there, with me obviously." Luisa mentioned as the Cassie, Bailey, Xander and Hanna pulled their final straps and got prepared to go out into the field.

Tonight will be

The birth of

The most kickass metahuman

Heroes ever

I decided to only make a few people go out into the field....
Also this chapter is a little shorter than other but oh well... it look me so long to describe the suits but I tried:)

What did you guys think?

The first Villains of this story will be played by Ethan Wacker and he belongs to Fanvergent5 thank you sm for creating such an amazing villain.