𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Last we left off the team, Alex, Venus, Leo and Jake were about to brief them on their investigation.

"So heres what we found out. Gia you might want to sit down for this." Venus told the curly haired girl.

"Why what's going on?" Gia concerned.

"When we got through the firewall there was a password we had to put in to access the program. It was a name." Alex started.

"We tried 1999 different names including all of yours. Then we put in Giovana's name and it worked." Venus said making the curly haired girl wear a confused expression.

"Why would my name work?"

"That's what we asked as well so we did some digging and..." alex started as Venus pulled up Gia's mom's file.

"What the hell! Why are you looking into my Mother?!" Gia spat.

"G, wait...hear them out." Cassie comforted as she took a seat next to her.

"We went through her DIA files and discovered that her name isn't Jaqueline Johnson." Alex continued.

"Saoirse Montgomery." Venus finished.

"As in..." Gia stuttered.

"The Montgomery family... Gia you're part of the Montgomery family." Venus told the girl which made her go pale.

"Your uncle got killed and then they sent her to the safe house in Mexico for witness protection." Alex finished as she leaned on Cassie's shoulder.

"Gia you okay?" Cassie whisper to her.

"Yeah I'll go have a breakdown later." She assured making the two chuckle a bit.

"Okay moving on... Jake...Leo time for you to tell everyone what you...discovered." Venus said before glaring and Vincent for a moment.

"When we got the firewalls and into the program we saw who created it." Jake started

"It was some person named Genesis Montgomery- Diggle the second. We found a file that had some details on it and it said that the company she was in MD inc. was founded in 2098." Alex continued.

"Then we saw who reprogrammed it." Jake started before turning and facing the others. "Vincent Palmer you have alot of explaining to do." He demanded with a glare to the brunette as he folded his arms.

" I'm sorry what..." Vincent asked 'obliviously.'

" Oh drop the act! We know your mastermind." Venus snapped towards the boy.

"No...that can't be right Vince is our friend." Cassie defended.

"Sorry Cass...but our so called friend has been aiding the bad guys that almost killed Luisa. Ever since this started." Venus stated making the culprit smile slyly.

"Took you long enough! I mean I wasn't at first but then I saw the future and thought why don't I just save my own ass." Vince boasted as he felt multiple eyes on him staring holes into him.

"I swear to God-" Cassie shouted before lunging towards Vincent ready to fight him before she felt a strong hand go around her wrist and pull her back.

"Alex...let go of me!" She demanded.

"Let him speak. What do you mean after you saw the future?"

"I might as well tell you, my employer is from the future but like 1000 years into the future instead of 100. Gia you're a triplet and oh yeah um in 3 months we're all dead. Yep that's about it." Vincent told them bluntly.

"Bitch-scuse me I'm a what now?" Gia expressed in confusion.

"A triplet, you have a brother and a sister that live in Keystone City and they go to Bronkwell high." Vincent told the curly haired girl making Emalines ears perk up.

"You said Bronkwell high right?" Emaline asked him.

"Yeah do not understand the basic english language." He spat as he rolled his eyes.

"We'll sort that out later." Gia interrupted not wanting to believe that her mother separated her from her siblings.

"Vince what did you mean that we die in 3 months?" Luisa asked the boy.

"I mean 3 months from now, they're 16 bodies found in this Forrest. Unidentifiable." Vincent informed them.

"Why would they be unidentifiable?" Venus asked him.

"Well I'd have to get into detail. So get you popcorn and snacks kids...its time for a story." Vincent told them before they sat down.

Believe me

Things

Just got

A whole

Lot worse

Heres chapter 27

This felt a little rushed lmao with the whole Gia situation... but oh well.

The book is nearly over ahhh 😭😭 but I'm also excited for the ending 😀.

5 chapter's left :(  :)

Oh yeah I published a Joshua Bassett fix pls go check that out