𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

It was Monday morning and everyone in the West household was on edge. Bailey and Cassie hadn't slept propperly since Saturday neither had Joe or Iris. Joe had been trying to track him down while Iris panicking over her sisters life and her best friends life.

The team on the hand had been concerned about the two sisters, they hadn't seen them since Saturday. Not even Emma or Luisa had heard anything from them.

They hadn't heard about the Snarts or Ashley for quite sometime, they assumed that they had gone into hiding.

Currently in the west household, Bailey and Cassie had only managed to sleep for 3 hours, so they both groaned when they heard their alarm.

"Cassie...mmm wake up." Bailey groaned after stopping the alarm.

"Mmhmmm no."

" Cas, we gotta go."Bailey groaned again as she shook the blonde beside her.

Cassie had insisted that they slept in the same room just so that Bailey felt better, safer.

"Nope, I'm going to school. Dad said you have to stay home for a few days until we find him." Cassie told the tanned girl before climbing out of bed.

"Nooo please don't go." Bailey begged.

"B I love you, but Iris and Dad both will be here the entire day. But just in case, text me if anything happens." Cassie assured the girl before hugging her quickly and leaving her room.

Cassie quickly showered and dressed into her red converse, black sweater and blue Jeans. She ate breakfast before Iris dropped her off at school.

✦✧✦✧

She was walking into AP bio, the class where quite a few of the team was in and the second she was quickly pulled aside by Gia, Lu, Xander, Vince, Emma and Hanna.

"Dude where have you been?" Emma asked her blonde friend.

"What do you mean, I've been at school the entire day." Cassie answered bluntly.

"We had a free today, you weren't in the library, or wondering around. So where were you?" Vince continued

"And you nor Bailey have been answering any of our texts." Hanna said next.

"Wait where is Bailey?" Luisa concluded.

"I'll explain when were at the Bunker." Cassie assured before everyone took their seats.

✦✧✦✧

Cassie had gotten to the Bunker first and was already hot on the case on looking for him on the monitors.

The second she heard foot steps she quickly closed what she was working on and pretended to be on her phone.

"Cassie, what's going on?" Leo asked the girl who had a concerning look on her face.

"Wait wheres Bailey?" Adira questioned as she put her back pack down.

"She's at home." Cassie answered.

"Why?" Adira asked as she crossed her arms before Cassie took a deep breath.

"When the Particle Accelerator exploded, someone from Bailey's past escaped Central City Juvenile Detention Center." Cassie stuttered as she told the group.

Eyes around the room widened all except Emma's, she was totally confused about the whole situation.

"Wait... so you're telling me that Bailey was the girl?" Gia assumed making the blonde nod her head.

"He really went to Juvie?" Ashton asked in shock.

"Yep." Cassie answered again.

"But the only way he could've escaped is if he..." Luisa started

"Became a Meta." Adira finished as her heartbeat quicken for the tanned girl.

"Wait guy hold up for a minute. Who the hell is this he we are speaking of?" Emma asked in confusion.

"He, is Mason Wickerson. Bailey's 17 year old ex boyfriend who went to Juvie early last year. They met during the summer, dated for a couple months before he started treating her in unspeakable ways."

"And he escaped that night?" Emma checked once again.

"Yep, that's why Bailey didn't come to school, that's why we haven't been here in a few days. And that's why she's at home right now with police protection." Cassie sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Well then we better kick his ass." Emma concluded before the team went their separate directions to prepare for the manhunt for Mason Wickerson.

What they

Would never

Expect

Was that he

Was hunting

Her

So here is chapter 20... damn we've made it this far...ahhhhhh I'm so happy:)

Just to let you guys know that I have planned all the way to the epilogue of book two... you guys will get a sneak peek at the end if this book.

Oh and I finally have a team name for them but you will only find that out in the Epilogue for this book.

Now the team has to deal with Mason and the Montgomery diamond... it's about to get reall!!

Oh yeah Now you guys finally know who he  is.

Creds to BpmGilbert for Mason