•4•

"What's a top and a bottom?"

Jason stops eating to look up at Nick.

Jason was eating on the couch while watching tv as usual, when Nick suddenly joined him in the living room, sitting on a different couch.

Jason ignored him of course and just continued eating peacefully.

He thought they would just be having a quiet lunch with no talking or anything, but suddenly, out of the blue, the younger has asked him an absurd question which made him stop what he was doing and look up at the younger in disbelief.

Nick tilts his head to the side innocently, waiting for the older to answer him.

Jason just stares at him, not actually saying anything.

After a few seconds, he looks back at his food and resumed eating, deciding to ignore the younger's question.

He brought Nick along with him to teach him about mature adult stuff like house chores and cooking. Not fucking teach him sex positions or anything actually involving sex.

His stepmom would kill him if she knew that he took her precious baby's innocence away.

Not like that though— He meant like making him know about sex and other inappropriate stuff that most adults already know, causing him to lose his innocent mindset.

Not actually taking his innocence away from him forcibly.

(You perverts—)

"Why aren't you answering me?" Nick asks, still waiting for an answer.

"No." Jason answers simply, not looking at the younger.

Nick frowns. "Come on! I— just want to know which one I am.."

Jason finally looks up at Nick while glaring at him. "Where'd you even learn that, kid?"

Nick glares back. "I'm not a kid!" He yells in defense. "I learned it from Larry."

"Who the fuck is Larry?" Jason scowls.

"My previous date that you scared away! You scared him so bad that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore! You suck!" Nick yells, still mad at his stepbrother for scaring the shit out his cute ass dates.

"Oh, the hoe that was actually sexually harassing you before? I'm not surprised. That slut of a guy looks dirty and unholy as fuck the first time I saw him. He probably fucked a bunch of guys already."

"What do you mean fucked? Isn't that just a curse word? What does it even mean?"

Jason facepalms himself at his stepbrother's innocence.

How old is this guy? He's already in his twenties, how can he not know these things—

"Oh my fucking god you are so innocent— How'd you even learn to cuss in the first place you big baby?" Jason says, almost laughing, but not actually letting it out.

Nick glares at him, face red in embarrassment. "Hey! I am not that innocent! As you can see, I can fucking cuss." Nick says in defense.

Jason let's out the laugh this time. "You don't even know what fucking is–" Jason continues to laugh at Nick, completely amused.

Nick doesn't appreciate being laughed at, he was already done with his cousins laughing and making fun of him every single day before, he doesn't want that to happen again.

"S-stop laughing at me! It's not funny!" Nick says weakly.

Jason slowly stops laughing, noticing how the younger's voice sounded more vulnerable as he said it.