•12•

Callum laughs aloud at Nick's cheesy ass joke.

"That is so terrible." Callum laughs.

Nick smiles at the laughing smaller.

They were having another date at the park.

Callum suggested for them to go there after they ate at their favorite cafe.

It's now their go-to place.

Callum and Nick were having a walk, and talking about random stuff they could think of.

Since Nick has started working at that pub, they got to hang out more and see each other in a daily basis.

Whenever it's breaktime, they would hang out in the employee room and talk.

And that's how they grew closer.

It's been a week that Nick was working, and he honestly liked having a job.

He was planning on finding another one that works at daytime, unlike his pub job where he worked at night.

"Are you really serious about getting another job?" Callum asks the taller beside him.

Nick nods. "Yep, but don't worry, I won't leave my current job." He smiles at the smaller.

Callum also smiles and looks down, not making eye contact with the other.

They lasted longer than Nick's other relationships.

And Nick was starting to think this was the one.

They have been seeing each other for awhile now, but they still don't have a label.

Nick wanted to make Callum his boyfriend, but he was scared that maybe the smaller would reject his offer of being his.

Cal always said that they should start of slow, so, it was too fast to ask right now, right?

And Nick totally agrees with the other, they should get to know more about each other first and get comfortable.

When it's time, Nick will ask the shorter to be his.

He just doesn't when though.

"I'm kinda craving for some chocolate icecream.." Nick says, rubbing his stomach.

"You always crave for chocolate icecream whenever we go here at the park." Callum laughs.

Nick scratches the back of his head and laughs cheekily. "Their chocolate icecream is just sooo good." Nick emphasized the word so, showing Callum that it really did tasted amazing.

"Have you tried different flavors? They're good too." Callum suggested.

He had tried different flavors before, they were good, but vanilla is his personal favorite.

Nick shakes his head in disapproval. "Nah, I want chocolate. Chocolate, chocolate!"

Callum laughs at the latters childishness. "You really love chocolate huh."

Nick nods with a toothy smile. "U-huh, so i'ma get me some choco icecream right now, and I'll get you your favorite."

"And what's that?" Callum raised his eyebrow.

"Vanilla, of course." The taller smiles proudly.

Callum laughs and pats Nick's shoulder. "Alright then, go get me that Vanilla Icecream."

Nick saluted. "Yessir!" He then ran off to go to the icecream truck.

Callum chuckles.

What a cutie.